So Yeah...PUBG on the Xbox One :Patrice

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nothing "smooth" about that.

No way you would call that performance "smooth" in any other context.

You don't even care about fukked up framerates in games last gen:mjlol:
nikka. Thats one COD. Modern Warfare 2. And its showing single player gameplay. Im talking about multiplayer. And Black Ops ran better. Either way im saying it ran SMOOTHER than the competition at the time on console. Are u gonna keep taking that out of the equation? COD especially multiplayer targeted 60fps. Most other shooters targeted 30fps. And didnt always hit it. Yea. Console gamers like urself who didnt know shyt about any of this until these current gen consoles came out and now u tryna argue wit people who been in the know like u really know wtf u talkin bout. But u actually dont. The proof is in the fukkin pudding. Console gamers preferred the higher framerates of COD compared to other shooters at the time. And they chose with their pockets.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka. Thats one COD. Modern Warfare 2. And its showing single player gameplay. Im talking about multiplayer. And Black Ops ran better. Either way im saying it ran SMOOTHER than the competition at the time on console. Are u gonna keep taking that out of the equation? COD especially multiplayer targeted 60fps. Most other shooters targeted 30fps. And didnt always hit it. Yea. Console gamers like urself who didnt know shyt about any of this until these current gen consoles came out and now u tryna argue wit people who been in the know like u really know wtf u talkin bout. But u actually dont. The proof is in the fukkin pudding. Console gamers preferred the higher framerates of COD compared to other shooters at the time. And they chose with their pockets.
No that's that shyt you made up after the fact listening to those neogaf cacs.

Framerate ain't why COD sold then and it's not why it sells now.

Framerate was fukked in all modes. Nobody gave a shyt.

Apparently you didn't and still don't Mr. big bad PC performance man :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
No that's that shyt you made up after the fact listening to those neogaf cacs.

Framerate ain't why COD sold then and it's not why it sells now.

Framerate was fukked in all modes. Nobody gave a shyt.

Apparently you didn't and still don't Mr. big bad PC performance man :mjlol:
nikka im convinced both u and that Court are retarded. Performance on COD was far better on console than the other shooters it was compared to. That franchise was like 8 games deep last gen and u show some SINGLE PLAYER footage from ONE game when the whole time I been speaking about MULTIPLAYER gameplay in the first place. I never said performance was perfect I said performance was BETTER on COD than the other multiplayer shooters of the time and THATS one of the reasons it sold more. U can look up any article and it will tell u the same shyt. Yet u over here refuting a known fact? :dahell:.

This thread is from like 2011 speaking on the performance of COD on console vs other shooters.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=423278

Article on it. From 2012
Battlefield and Call of Duty: the great frames per second debate

Article on it. From 2011
Battlefield vs. Modern Warfare: Does 60FPS Really Matter?

Thread from 2012..
Does Black ops 2 Run at 60 FPS? - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Message Board for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs

nikka PUBG currently is dropping to 17fps in multiplayer on console. That would be looked at as HORRENDOUS even for last gen standards. I been playing locked 60fps on PC since 2011. I love console gaming as well. I just know how to keep it 100 while u nikkas would rather live a delusion for absolutely no reason. Grown ass men believing in Santa Clause n shyt. Should be ashamed honestly and I hope yall trolling.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Spills, cod promoted 60fps, yes. Nobody gave a shyt if it dipped, gamers did not talk about these things til the internet came along. We lived thru it so you can't change history for us, sorry. And he proved to you it's a thing...
Son fukk outta here wit this shyt. U the one who act the way u do about a VIDEO GAME u dont even own.
Do you own it on Xbox? If not then shut that bullshyt up :camby:
Fam. There was complaints about the PS3 vs 360 versions of the game. Did u forget. Either way. They are showing single player footage and not multiplayer. And regardless. Go and compare that to other shooters at the time that couldnt maintain even 30fps. There was a big difference in smoothness when it came to COD vs other shooters and the gamers noticed it. Which is one of the reasons why the game did so well compared to other shooters.
I was the lead drum beater on that, frame rate issues was a constant, especially on PlayStation but that didn't compare to the hackers who had free reign back then. Like meach is saying, you only care about frame rates because you seen somebody talk about it on the internet. Back in the NES days we'd have slowdown, rate drops and screen tears and wouldn't blink because our character would do that for us :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka im convinced both u and that Court are retarded. Performance on COD was far better on console than the other shooters it was compared to. That franchise was like 8 games deep last gen and u show some SINGLE PLAYER footage from ONE game when the whole time I been speaking about MULTIPLAYER gameplay in the first place. I never said performance was perfect I said performance was BETTER on COD than the other multiplayer shooters of the time and THATS one of the reasons it sold more. U can look up any article and it will tell u the same shyt. Yet u over here refuting a known fact? :dahell:.

This thread is from like 2011 speaking on the performance of COD on console vs other shooters.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=423278

Article on it. From 2012
Battlefield and Call of Duty: the great frames per second debate

Article on it. From 2011
Battlefield vs. Modern Warfare: Does 60FPS Really Matter?

Thread from 2012..
Does Black ops 2 Run at 60 FPS? - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Message Board for Xbox 360 - GameFAQs

nikka PUBG currently is dropping to 17fps in multiplayer on console. That would be looked at as HORRENDOUS even for last gen standards. I been playing locked 60fps on PC since 2011. I love console gaming as well. I just know how to keep it 100 while u nikkas would rather live a delusion for absolutely no reason. Grown ass men believing in Santa Clause n shyt. Should be ashamed honestly and I hope yall trolling.
Modern warfare came out in 2007.

COD had 5 games come out before that to build up a fanbase. Battlefield didn't come out till 2011 after COD had a couple more games to build said fanbase.

Throughout all of that time NOBODY gave a fukk about framerate and it didn't have any similar competition on consoles. It would make ZERO sense for battlefield to just show up in 2011 and become more popular than COD on consoles. And that has NOTHING to do with framerates.

You giving me posts from 2011 and 2012 with people randomly speculating that framerate is the reason for the sales discrepancy IS after the fact revisionist shyt.:comeon:

And PUBG already sold 500,000+ with its framerate dropping to 17.

I guess people really don't give a shyt. They're voting with their wallet right?:mjlol:

Like I said, only people that care is you clowns that wanna complain on the internet and poke your chest out about your 12,000,000 Graphics card:mjlol:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Spills, cod promoted 60fps, yes. Nobody gave a shyt if it dipped, gamers did not talk about these things til the internet came along. We lived thru it so you can't change history for us, sorry. And he proved to you it's a thing...

Do you own it on Xbox? If not then shut that bullshyt up :camby:

I was the lead drum beater on that, frame rate issues was a constant, especially on PlayStation but that didn't compare to the hackers who had free reign back then. Like meach is saying, you only care about frame rates because you seen somebody talk about it on the internet. Back in the NES days we'd have slowdown, rate drops and screen tears and wouldn't blink because our character would do that for us :wow:
Fam. U talking like I didnt live thru it either nikka. I DID. Ive had every console since the NES nikka. I know what it is and what it was. What u nikkas is doing is deflecting cause that shyt aint got nothing to do with now. And speaking of what I own. NEITHER of u 2 nikkas own an Xbox One X. I DO. So fukk outta here. U aint telling me shyt nikka I prolly forgot more games ive owned than u ever owned. Passing out cheat codes since the late 80s early 90s nikka holla at me.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Modern warfare came out in 2007.

COD had 5 games come out before that to build up a fanbase. Battlefield didn't come out till 2011 after COD had a couple more games to build said fanbase.

Throughout all of that time NOBODY gave a fukk about framerate and it didn't have any similar competition on consoles. It would make ZERO sense for battlefield to just show up in 2011 and become more popular than COD on consoles. And that has NOTHING to do with framerates.

You giving me posts from 2011 and 2012 with people randomly speculating that framerate is the reason for the sales discrepancy IS after the fact revisionist shyt.:comeon:
No it isnt. Performance was being spoken about in REAL TIME when these games came out nikka. COD was always a smoother experience compared to its counterparts. Im not saying it was a BIG DEAL. But people noticed. Ive been saying over and over again that people back them enjoyed the higher framerates during multiplayer whether they REALIZED IT OR NOT. Check back in the god damn thread. And quote me. I said this in this thread. Not everyone knew what the fukk 60fps was. But people damn sure knew that playing COD in multiplayer >>> when it came responsiveness and overall smoothness. Ive said all of this shyt multiple times in the thread but u knew that already. And COD aint even my shyt like that. Never been my fav shooter. So im not playin favoritism. U nikkas just purposely skip over shyt to frame shyt to fit ur argument. Either that or yall nikkas reading comprehension is elementary grade level. I also told u nikkas about the possiblility of performance issues due to the console’s lack of cpu power as well. We seeing this shyt manifest in our face and yall nikkas. WHO DONT OWN THE CONSOLE by the way. Are the main ones in here arguing like some bytches. And ur the one who posted a video from 2012. So u need one yaself askin why I posted articles from 2012 and 2012. I cant believe I let the troll tag team drag me into another useless argument that aint gonna go nowhere. I will not be responding any further.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No it isnt. Performance was being spoken about in REAL TIME when these games came out nikka. COD was always a smoother experience compared to its counterparts.
No the fukk they weren't because there were no counterparts on consoles at the time. And the framerates were fukked. They targeted 60 and barely hit it. And again NOBODY gave a fukk.

m not saying it was a BIG DEAL. But people noticed. Ive been saying over and over again that people back them enjoyed the higher framerates during multiplayer whether they REALIZED IT OR NOT. Check back in the god damn thread. And quote me. I said this in this thread. Not everyone knew what the fukk 60fps was. But people damn sure knew that playing COD in multiplayer >>> when it came responsiveness and overall smoothness.
That's revisionist speculation as I've already pointed out to you.

Can't randomly say people liked some shyt wether they realized it or not.

fukk kinda dumb ass shyt is that?:mjlol:
Ive said all of this shyt multiple times in the thread but u knew that already. And COD aint even my shyt like that. Never been my fav shooter. So im not playin favoritism. U nikkas just purposely skip over shyt to frame shyt to fit ur argument. Either that or yall nikkas reading comprehension is elementary grade level. I also told u nikkas about the possiblility of performance issues due to the console’s lack of cpu power as well. We seeing this shyt manifest in our face and yall nikkas. WHO DONT OWN THE CONSOLE by the way. Are the main ones in here arguing like some bytches.
Stay on topic dummy:mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the difference in framerate was definitely noticeable going from Halo 3 to COD4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Fam. U talking like I didnt live thru it either nikka. I DID. Ive had every console since the NES nikka. I know what it is and what it was. What u nikkas is doing is deflecting cause that shyt aint got nothing to do with now. And speaking of what I own. NEITHER of u 2 nikkas own an Xbox One X. I DO. So fukk outta here. U aint telling me shyt nikka I prolly forgot more games ive owned than u ever owned. Passing out cheat codes since the late 80s early 90s nikka holla at me.
nikka I still got my Rygar save I wrote down on a napkin :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I remember I had pages of NES codes. fukking Metroid and Kid Icarus codes were long as fukk
Kid ik yeah
Metroid, I lived in that world as a kid. After you beat the game I remember just exploring, working on mastering the craft. Would help friends morph bomb short cut thru levels :smugbiden: it's been a minute.