So Yeah...PUBG on the Xbox One :Patrice

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Been playing for a year officially now, and the highest ive came in was 2nd place on the desert map a couple weeks ago :francis:

gotta get that chicken dinner one day.

I dont play often but do you have to pay for the new maps? I watch Itsreal85 play PUBG and he's always on a new map or has some new gear when it drops. I dont know how to get to any of that shyt

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Been playing for a year officially now, and the highest ive came in was 2nd place on the desert map a couple weeks ago :francis:

gotta get that chicken dinner one day.

I dont play often but do you have to pay for the new maps? I watch Itsreal85 play PUBG and he's always on a new map or has some new gear when it drops. I dont know how to get to any of that shyt
Nah map is free only thing you have to pay for is mainly cosmetics. He’s probably on pc so they have the test server that’s always being updated plus the pc version is ahead of consoles

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get it

I’ve seen a lot of clips on my activity feed of 2 players landing in the same vicinity and 10x outta 10 they’re gonna punch each other to death unless one of them gets their hands on a nearby gun or frying pan first...so it was funny to see these dudes (who were not on the same squad) “carpool” instead lol