So Yeah...PUBG on the Xbox One :Patrice

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The framerate and glitches in Metroid:picard:

How could they release a game in such condition? :troll:
it had a few unfinished parts that were just dead ends. you'd think you found some super secret shyt with your bomb jumping skills, but it was just nothing :francis:

that NES slowdown usually helped cause it happened when there was too much shyt going on. the whole game would slow down and you could make your moves in 'bullet time'. with framerate drops now, the game keeps going normal speed, but you're getting limited visual updates. that's not very helpful

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The Mario 1up glitch ruined the game, franchise had potential
you had to be careful, cause if you got too many extra men, it was game over next time you died

really the warp zones ruined the game. the game became:
warp from 1-2 to 3-1
get a bunch of extra men at the end of 3-1
warp from 4-2 to 8-1

hardly anyone played through the game without warping. similar to how not too many could beat Contra without the code

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you had to be careful, cause if you got too many extra men, it was game over next time you died

really the warp zones ruined the game. the game became:
warp from 1-2 to 3-1
get a bunch of extra men at the end of 3-1
warp from 4-2 to 8-1

hardly anyone played through the game without warping. similar to how not too many could beat Contra without the code
1 to 4 then 4 to 8 for me, but sometimes I'd beat the entire game without warping.

The hammer bros and the black beetles gave me the most trouble.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
No hate, but what is so good about this game? On PC, Xbox, whatever, it looks boring as shyt

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
No hate, but what is so good about this game? On PC, Xbox, whatever, it looks boring as shyt

It's survival of the fittest. Compared to a game where dying don't really matter (respawning), this game it truly matters because it's a wrap. The only thing you will get greeted is with a main menu screen. So it's all about survival and trying to be the last man standing. Sure, there are slow points but once you creep up on a dude with the AR and let it go:ahh:...so good. Take their loot and on to the next one.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The game looks like Ark with guns. I know how that game evolved, this will as well.

This is how I know you don't know shyt about PUBG or it's dev team. :_banks: You show literally no knowledge of the dev history of this game, and it seems like you are just caping it because it's under the Xbox brand now, and not because you like it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It's all about the gameplay, the rules of engagement are different than a big budget shooter. This game is taking it back to the old days where there was no assist other than using a mouse.

This is the first time to my knowledge that this type of FPS is available on consoles. Well, actually Xbox indie program has had a ton of these types of games already but nobody tries them :francis: this was during the 360 era tho. Xbox one recently started a new indie program but you gotta be somebody to be apart of it..

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Tactics at it's finest. You have to show awareness at all times, and in every facet of gun combat. Since the games are long and no respawn, there is a lot more at stake compared to games like COD. It's really immersive game, and you will be left remembering your rounds and what you should have done differently long after the round ends. I wouldn't suggest it for a more casual gamer, as you really have to put time into learning how behave in new manners that you don't need to in other shooters.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This is how I know you don't know shyt about PUBG or it's dev team. :_banks: You show literally no knowledge of the dev history of this game, and it seems like you are just caping it because it's under the Xbox brand now, and not because you like it.
Incorrect, you have zero idea how ark ran so shut up. I know the devs are noir experienced (bluehole) that's why they have Microsoft working hand in hand with them. The coalition which is the team behind gears 4is also helping, rare,creators of sea of thieves is sharing their water tech from that game to be used in this.

Any other details about the games PC development which had the same problems back at launch, we can discuss that too. Just tell me, why is it that you and people like you turn into little bytches? Just admit YOU was incorrect and move the fukk on clown shoes :camby:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It's all about the gameplay, the rules of engagement are different than a big budget shooter. This game is taking it back to the old days where there was no assist other than using a mouse.

This is the first time to my knowledge that this type of FPS is available on consoles. Well, actually Xbox indie program has had a ton of these types of games already but nobody tries them :francis: this was during the 360 era tho. Xbox one recently started a new indie program but you gotta be somebody to be apart of it..
Breh people play this game in 3rd person. And it ain't popular cause of no aim assist :mjlol: It's popular because it's a large scale battle royale survival game. The battle royale thing is the draw and the wave in online gaming right now.

And it's not the first game like this on console, Fortnite is modeled in the same vain and is on consoles too.