So Yeah...PUBG on the Xbox One :Patrice

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Why people even wasted money on this I have no clue.This shyt is so poorly optimized right now I wouldn't spend a penny on it on Xbox
Many people have been asking that question for months regarding the PC version ever since it blew up. At the end of the day if the game is fun most people will forgive or live with the performance/stability issues. PUBG ain't the first game to go through that experience and it certainly won't be the last in this early access/kickstarter/preview era.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

:scusthov:

Console brehs, yall may have to hold off on copping:whoa:

ChillyAmusedAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I understand the dilemma, cause if you release the game with extra-low graphics on the xbox, people gonna complain about that. not to mention they gonna say it looked better in pre-release videos (downgrade-athon)

just another reason I prefer PC Gaming: I can choose what's important to me :win: ...including spending more money on hardware :sadcam:
There's quite a few games now that have started letting you choose performance or visuals on console. Horizon,nioh etc.

It should have been an option on here. But no offense to people that like this dev they don't seem all that talented technically.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Many people have been asking that question for months regarding the PC version ever since it blew up. At the end of the day if the game is fun most people will forgive or live with the performance/stability issues. PUBG ain't the first game to go through that experience and it certainly won't be the last in this early access/kickstarter/preview era.
I understand that I'm just speaking for myself I couldn't spend $ on a game like this at this point

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
There's quite a few games now that have started letting you choose performance or visuals on console. Horizon,nioh etc.

It should have been an option on here. But no offense to people that like this dev they don't seem all that talented technically.
people still have certain expectations. you already said "there's no reason for a game that looks like that to run so poorly". an option for even worse graphics would obviously meet it's own ridicule ("not true next gen", "looks like a ps2 game", etc)

to be clear this is about expectations and perception, not what might actually be the best way to enjoy the game

I mean who cares about performance when this shyt is native 4K with HDR :gladbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people still have certain expectations. you already said "there's no reason for a game that looks like that to run so poorly". an option for even worse graphics would obviously meet it's own ridicule ("not true next gen", "looks like a ps2 game", etc)

to be clear this is about expectations and perception, not what might actually be the best way to enjoy the game

I mean who cares about performance when this shyt is native 4K with HDR :gladbron:
I was dying when the video was showing how bad the input lag was and the guy talking in the background was hyping up the game and shyt.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
4k textures and shyt coming in the next update they said. But yea its bad for og xb1s right now dont look too bad on my X

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
4k textures and shyt coming in the next update they said. But yea its bad for og xb1s right now dont look too bad on my X
This.

I was streaming it a few hours ago before I jumped onto Ghost Recon.

Whatever dude was showing in that above video was not representative of my Xbox One X.

shyt looks and plays shytty for my taste...but to be fair, I need to be fully immersed and it's not quality enough for me.

That being said, I did have fun for it being an early access game.

I'll look forward to the updates.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
See. The main shyt they should be updating is performance and they still hittin nikkas wit this 4K textures shyt. nikkas need to crawl before they walk. How bout fixing the controls, input lag, and try to stop the game from dropping to 14fps? The standard Xbox One got double issues. Visual and performance. The One X is performance. shyt is running far below even 30fps on a consistent basis. No good for a competitive online game. It aint even about looks at this point.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
See. The main shyt they should be updating is performance and they still hittin nikkas wit this 4K textures shyt. nikkas need to crawl before they walk. How bout fixing the controls, input lag, and try to stop the game from dropping to 14fps? The standard Xbox One got double issues. Visual and performance. The One X is performance. shyt is running far below even 30fps on a consistent basis. No good for a competitive online game. It aint even about looks at this point.
You complaining just to complain tho because you are not even trying to follow the development of the title. It's been out for 36hrs and you here trying to dictate what is next :dahell: the 4k assets are already done. And it doesn't affect the CPU at all. As for fixing controls, frames/etc. That is common stuff done to games as they get worked on and completed. Because, again, it's in games preview :snoop:

I think you're gonna get it this time, listen. If a game is in games preview that means it's not finished. So it would be illogical to be upset with a an unfinished game. Who plays an unfinished game and complains about it not being finished? :ufdup:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You complaining just to complain tho because you are not even trying to follow the development of the title. It's been out for 36hrs and you here trying to dictate what is next :dahell: the 4k assets are already done. And it doesn't affect the CPU at all. As for fixing controls, frames/etc. That is common stuff done to games as they get worked on and completed. Because, again, it's in games preview :snoop:

I think you're gonna get it this time, listen. If a game is in games preview that means it's not finished. So it would be illogical to be upset with a an unfinished game. Who plays an unfinished game and complains about it not being finished? :ufdup:
Who said im upset? nikka I dont HAVE to play it on the One X. Being that I have a fully capable PC. Im just stating that the devs are focusing on the wrong shyt. Which they are. They are talking about updating textures when they should be talking about updating performance to atleast make it playable for people who paid for it. U dont give a fukk. Cause u dont buy shyt. U just talk about it. Im speaking for the people who actually own the console. Like me and unlike urself. And im warning people to wait with their money until shyt gets fixed. But dont get their hopes up TOO HIGH cause being that the game is so cpu heavy. Its gonna take some time for them to get it right. If they fully get it right at all. This isnt a Microsoft issue. Im not blaming them. Im just stating the walls the console is gonna face when it runs into cpu games like this.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I still find the concentration on performance specs on consoles a bit funny.

Since the beginning of time consoles have had unstable performance.

Hell its to the point where I almost expect slowdown when a bunch of shyt happens cause that's how it's ALWAYS been.

Some of the best or and most popular classics have had shyt framerates.

From games back in the day like mega man, to MGS and Zelda, Halo, and even to The Last Of Us. And now PUBG, Framerates have been absolutely shyt, but people still love them and view them as some of the best games ever.

Really don't understand the current infatuation with seeing these numbers and complaining on the internet about it.

I have not played PUBG but it seems the people that are playing don't give a fukk about the performance. Seems only people on the internet with too much time on their hands are complaining. :yeshrug: