So Yeah...PUBG on the Xbox One :Patrice

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Doesn’t PUBG nuke most higher end PCs

How shyt would the scaling have to be to make this work on consoles

my processor is from 2011, my GPU is from 2013, I run that game on max settings at locked 60 fps :camby:

this game will not translate well on console even if it did run smooth. Its just not a console game. Too much inventory management, etc.

also :wow: at that aim in that video... if you play FPS games on console you are doing yourself a great disservice to the great genre

Another Xbox/pc thread where you share your opinion. Do you have this on PC? Do you have an Xbox?

Then you shouldn't be allowed in here :francis:

what kinda logic is this? You have it on neither platform either, yet you are in here

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Think I mentioned it here before, the devs come from shytty teams known for garbo engine performance. Battle Royale will infinitely be better simply because you can play the damn thing.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The game play looks boring as fukk

Before we even get to the graphics

I was like you looking at the game, but playing the game is another level of lit. Its the rush of surviving out on a island, gathering weapons, and killing those who try to take your life. The moment I got my first kill, the shyt was satisfying. Forget trying to win, that's an added bonus.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to have to buy this at the weekend and see if it works on my four year old PC. :russ:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs are tearing this shyt apart.:russ:

I can't believe it's this bad. I have to see for myself, now.

I'm going to drop a stream link in 15 minutes if anybody wants to watch. :skip:

If I parachute down and it looks like I'm jumping in a bouncy house because the textures aren't loaded I'm going to look at my X 1 X like :bryan:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Not CPU bad optimization as it runs bad on some great PCs. If they didn't have to worry about original Xbox one's it would of been easier
Its a CPU intensive game. The Xbox CPU is def an issue. And when it drops on the PS4 Pro. It will be an issue too cause that cpu is even more shytty.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I don't get why this game is so poorly done. It looks and runs like a bad ps2 game.

This shyt will probably be DOA on consoles.

Console players don't play jank fests like that.

Like how bad are these devs :hhh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Its a CPU intensive game. The Xbox CPU is def an issue. And when it drops on the PS4 Pro. It will be an issue too cause that cpu is even more shytty.
..but why? It's cpu intensive because of how poorly optimized it is.

There's no reason for a game that looks like that to run so poorly.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
..but why? It's cpu intensive because of how poorly optimized it is.

There's no reason for a game that looks like that to run so poorly.
it's a lot more complicated than that. the game needs to keep everything that happens on a huge island synced for all 100 players. the number of objects also hits the CPU hard, and that's why you'll often get bad performance in areas with a lot of buildings

pretty much all of these games (DayZ, Arma, Rust, Ark, etc) have these performance issues. they're just magnified by the weak console CPU