So where's the outrage about Sony releasing another broken/unfinished game in Bloodborne????

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game reviewed very well, but users are reporting a lot of issues. From even had to release statement saying they are working on a patch.

Users are reporting collision detection bugs, invisible/floating enemies. Very long load times. Wonky animations, poor framerate.

Connectivity issues with multiplayer, and when it does work the framerate drops to the teens.

As a long time souls fan I can admit that the series has never been that great on a technical level(graphics,framerate,etc) but those shortcomings never made me not enjoy my time with the games.

I just find it interesting that people are seemingly ignoring these issues, after being outraged at other games with similar issues.

Why?

Bar the long loading times, I have experienced none of these problems. Stop making shyt up breh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We live in an era where games are released broken and fixed later. Nobody really cares anymore.
Driveclub was broken upon release(Online), MCC was broken, ASSCreed was etc. but Bloodborne is NOT broken. If some long load times are what constitutes broken games then every game is broken.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The single player has all the same issues as unity.

Doesn't matter if its a yearly release or not.

If Asscreed issues ment that it was rushed broken and ubisoft sucks, then the same should be extended to From by the people that feel that way about ubi
It does not have the same problems unity had
:mindblown:

Dog, you read a couple posters with a couple complaints and act like it's the same as these broken ass games being released :wtf:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It does not have the same problems unity had
:mindblown:

Dog, you read a couple posters with a couple complaints and act like it's the same as these broken ass games being released :wtf:

Yes it does.

People called unity "broken" cause it had some framerate issues and some glitches with NPCs/enemies.

That's all that was wrong with that game and it got labeled "broken"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wonder why meach didn't make a similar thread about battle field hardlines issues
I can't make them all, but I did talk about BF4s issues in a thread and people didn't like that.

Seems only certain games/devs draw the ire of certain gamers, but the rest get a pass.

GTAV still doesn't work right after they sold
You the game twice. Still no outrage thrown at rockstar.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Meach comparing sprained ankles to broken femurs still :snoop:

"But but... they are both injuries am I wrong?" :laff:

Edit: also BF4 was HEAVILY shytted on at launch by a lot of us. The community was deep read the thread. It also ended up being the best mp game that year when it was working though. Same with rockstar for their :pacspit: servers