So where's the outrage about Sony releasing another broken/unfinished game in Bloodborne????

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
My point exactly. Where was this defense force for those games.

We had multiple threads on the issues in AC unity, Halo, Titanfall ect. No one ever ran in saying we didn't need a thread.

Most of the people involved in those threads didn't own the game, yet we never got deezay running in attacking them for not owning the game.

Halo was absolutely playable, yet people still like to call it broken. When I called the claims of it being broken "hyperbole" I got a bunch of people, most who hadn't played it calling me a liar.

Why y'all hold different standards to different games/devs?

And this is where youre fukking up...none of the issues in this game even come close to unplayability in Unity or the the online in halo actually being broken, which it was. Youre just exaggerating because either youre bored or trying talk yourself into thinking the game isnt that good.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Do you own halo?
Breh the biggest Halo stan on here @AkaDemiK would die for halo and his Xbox and he was enraged by the connectivity issues.

Are you really trying to equate any Bloodborne issues with that? I have yet to wait an hour and a half to be summoned :laff:

Last edited:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
The game reviewed very well, but users are reporting a lot of issues. From even had to release statement saying they are working on a patch.

Users are reporting collision detection bugs, invisible/floating enemies. Very long load times. Wonky animations, poor framerate.

Connectivity issues with multiplayer, and when it does work the framerate drops to the teens.

As a long time souls fan I can admit that the series has never been that great on a technical level(graphics,framerate,etc) but those shortcomings never made me not enjoy my time with the games.

I just find it interesting that people are seemingly ignoring these issues, after being outraged at other games with similar issues.

Why?
Because unlike games like Halo MCC and Drive Club, this game was actually playable at launch

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And this is where youre fukking up...none of the issues in this game even come close to unplayability in Unity or the the online in halo actually being broken, which it was. Youre just exaggerating because either youre bored or trying talk yourself into thinking the game isnt that good.

In halo you couldn't get online or when you did the game performed shyty. Dropped matches bad matchmaking ect.

Bloodborne is having those exact same issues.

In ac unity the framerate was crap during co-op. NPCs/enemies had buggy collision/animation issues.

Bloodborne is having those exact same issues.

Now I'm not trying to argue which one is "worse" people's experiences are different and it would be impossible to definitively discern which one is worse.

I'm saying the response to the issues in night an day. From admitted there are issues and they are working on them and people actually thanked them. Ubisoft released a similar statement and people wanted there heads.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Halo was absolutely playable
shaq-laugh.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't own Bloodborne or Halo MCC. Bloodborne is broken? I haven't seen any widespread negative criticism of the game. A lot of games have collision issues and the odd connectivity problem online and most people don't immediately call them broken. If I recall, MCC had several key features that were completely unplayable to a large amount of users. Has that really been the case with Bloodborne?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Breh you are highly exageratting the connectivity issues in bloodborne

I've had NONE in like 40 summon attempts

Halo had issues for the VAST MAJORITY of players. I'm sure some Bloodborne players have had issues, as to be expected to a degree with any online game. But nothing comparable to Halo.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't own Bloodborne or Halo MCC. Bloodborne is broken? I haven't seen any widespread negative criticism of the game. A lot of games have collision issues and the odd connectivity problem online and most people don't immediately call them broken. If I recall, MCC had several key features that were completely unplayable to a large amount of users. Has that really been the case with Bloodborne?

Again this is exactly my point. Due to the widespread criticism other games got, people assumed and still repeat that they were broken.

There were never any key features in halo that were completely unplayable. There were plenty of issues, but I also played plenty of matches just fine. Also the entire suite of single player games worked just fine.

And for the Record I wouldn't call bloodborne or any of those other games broken/unfinished. But those are the words lobbied at other games with similar issues.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I take it back. Some of you don't sound like Microsoft shills.
You sound like disgruntled, ex-Sony employees who were laid off.
Post more about deriding Sony products than you do lauding Microsofts'.
:pachaha: