So where's the outrage about Sony releasing another broken/unfinished game in Bloodborne????

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yes it does.

People called unity "broken" cause it had some framerate issues and some glitches with NPCs/enemies.

That's all that was wrong with that game and it got labeled "broken"
So your saying games should be labeled broken whenever a patch is released to address any issues, regardless of how severe the extent of the problems.

Assassins creed unity was more buggy and glitch than any assassin's creed game before it, battlefield 4, halo mcc, GTA5 all released games that were more buggy than all the previous titles.

This is why your the worst of all time, you haven't even played the game, you just read a couple post on the Internet and ran with the theory that everyone is just ignoring all the problems cause it's a Sony game.

Everyone here is telling you differently but you just have to be the WOAT.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So your saying games should be labeled broken whenever a patch is released to address any issues, regardless of how severe the extent of the problems.

Assassins creed unity was more buggy and glitch than any assassin's creed game before it, battlefield 4, halo mcc, GTA5 all released games that were more buggy than all the previous titles.

This is why your the worst of all time, you haven't even played the game, you just read a couple post on the Internet and ran with the theory that everyone is just ignoring all the problems cause it's a Sony game.

Everyone here is telling you differently but you just have to be the WOAT.

Yup deflect to the "woat" crap cause you don't have an answer:smh:

The extent of bloodborne issues seems to be in line with other games people have ragged about.

Where is the line that determines if a game is "broken" or "just needs a patch"?

In those threads there was plenty of people who "haven't even played the games"

How many people running around calling ubisoft shytty but don't buy the games?

Where was the "you don't even own the game" defense force when we had multiple threads on Xbox games with bad framerates or other tech issues?

And again I've said this same thing about games like battlefield and gta which aren't Sony games and i still got the same type of responses.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yup deflect to the "woat" crap cause you don't have an answer:smh:

The extent of bloodborne issues seems to be in line with other games people have ragged about.

Where is the line that determines if a game is "broken" or "just needs a patch"?

In those threads there was plenty of people who "haven't even played the games"

How many people running around calling ubisoft shytty but don't buy the games?

Where was the "you don't even own the game" defense force when we had multiple threads on Xbox games with bad framerates or other tech issues?

And again I've said this same thing about games like battlefield and gta which aren't Sony games and i still got the same type of responses.
what fukking problems?
:what:

From software said they would release a patch for the loading time and you ran with the shyt being broken.

:skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
what fukking problems?
:what:

From software said they would release a patch for the loading time and you ran with the shyt being broken.

:skip:

"40 second load times on death, and really long in general. I feel like I'm playing a PSX game off a CD at times. Framerate drops into the teens when playing with a co-op partner and is all over the place in general. And yeah, blood stain specters do not work. Some serious technical issues."

"Has anyone tried playing coop yet? With all this talk about framepacing and framerate, i've yet to see someone mention just how bad the framerate/framepacing/frame-whatever gets when you get summoned. And it gets way worse if there are 2 phantoms summoned.

Anyone else have any experience with this?"

There's plenty. I'm not making anything up.

Only difference between this and unity is that people aren't posting a bunch of gifs and calling it broken.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
qpson85wj4h6erekqk8j.gif

Broken :troll:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
"40 second load times on death, and really long in general. I feel like I'm playing a PSX game off a CD at times. Framerate drops into the teens when playing with a co-op partner and is all over the place in general. And yeah, blood stain specters do not work. Some serious technical issues."

"Has anyone tried playing coop yet? With all this talk about framepacing and framerate, i've yet to see someone mention just how bad the framerate/framepacing/frame-whatever gets when you get summoned. And it gets way worse if there are 2 phantoms summoned.

Anyone else have any experience with this?"

There's plenty. I'm not making anything up.

Only difference between this and unity is that people aren't posting a bunch of gifs and calling it broken.

So a couple people huh?
:camby:

I've had non of these issues.

The framerate is just as smooth as it was it dark souls 2

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i get ~20 second load times that I probably wouldn't have even been aware of if it hadn't been brought up

Haven't played co-op and I haven't had any of the issues talked about in this thread so the game being "broken" is a strong overstatement

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
N0oSaJU.png

This is pretty bad. I plan on buying the game tomorrow, but I could see this being really frustrating for me considering the limited time I have to play games, staring at a loading screen for a significant portion of it is not whats hot in the streets.

I was thinking about waiting for the patch, but there's no guarantee its coming soon and that it will work when it does come. I can wait no longer, gotta get my souls fix.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's weird that a SSD doesn't help much. is that the digital version?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Game is great breh. The only issue I had was 1 time a fukking dog wouldn't die even though it had no health left and it killed me. Heard that's being patched tho and it only happened once so I ain't trippin