So where's the outrage about Sony releasing another broken/unfinished game in Bloodborne????

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
getdata.xgi

Bloodborne Glitches Makes It Even More Tough: Invincible Enemies And Immovable Players
From Software’s PS4 exclusive isn’t without its issues.

image: http://gamingbolt.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Bloodborne.jpg

From Software’s Bloodborne is out now, exclusively on the PlayStation 4, and is garnering rave reviews from critics. That being said, it’s not without its glitches. Though a day one patch went live to help curb any remaining issues, players have still reported some rather game breaking glitches in their hands-on time.
Perhaps the worst possible glitch is wherein enemies seemingly don’t die. It’s one thing to have to learn an enemy’s attack pattern, skillfully dodge them and not even have much of a defense. Now add enemy immortality to that and it becomes nearly impossible to move forward. The second glitch would probably make it impossible for players to move forward since they literally can’t move. It also seems that the player will lose all XP in the process.
Again, no launch title is without its glitches and Bloodborne’s are a far cry from the problems seen in Assassin’s Creed: Unity or even Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Hopefully, From Software will address these issues in swift fashion.

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/bloodborne-gl...ies-and-immovable-players#KL0u1FD5TIZ82k82.99

:ld:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh you are highly exageratting the connectivity issues in bloodborne

I've had NONE in like 40 summon attempts

Halo had issues for the VAST MAJORITY of players. I'm sure some Bloodborne players have had issues, as to be expected to a degree with any online game. But nothing comparable to Halo.

Like I said its not really feasible to argue which is worse. The only info we have to work off of are unconfirmed reports from forum users.

My point is the response has been much different.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
You're right. I can't claim the system that I bought my son as mines.
It is in my House with all X1 exclusives and eating up my electricity, so you can kind of say I'm part owner of that shyt. :mjlol:
What's in your house?
I play Halo more than you, nikka. Shut yo ass up. :camby:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
There is no outrage because it's not worth raging about. Halo MCC's main attraction was it's multiplayer, and that was literally unplayable. Thus the outrage.

These stan wars need to stop. You guys are really starting to believe the shyt you say. Both sides.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is no outrage because it's not worth raging about. Halo MCC's main attraction was it's multiplayer, and that was literally unplayable. Thus the outrage.

These stan wars need to stop. You guys are really starting to believe the shyt you say. Both sides.
It was not literally unplayable. That's just not true

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Halo was playable at launch.

And that's my point. There was so much complaining that to those without the game you'd think it didn't work.
Come on breh, I was obviously referring to the online matchmaking, the main reason a lot of Halo fans purchased the game for. For a lot of people, the game was unplayable :beli:

Hell, I just browsed through the MCC thread and there was a lot of Xbox brehs saying they couldn't get into a match at the time of launch pre-patch. Bloodborne doesn't have issues on the level of that outside of the BS load times when you die. Every aspect of Bloodborne works: invasions, co-op, Chalice Dungeons, etc.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Come on breh, I was obviously referring to the online matchmaking, the main reason a lot of Halo fans purchased the game for. For a lot of people, the game was unplayable :beli:

Hell, I just browsed through the MCC thread and there was a lot of Xbox brehs saying they couldn't get into a match at the time of launch pre-patch. Bloodborne doesn't have issues on the level of that outside of the BS load times when you die. Every aspect of Bloodborne works: invasions, co-op, Chalice Dungeons, etc.

Again it was playable.

I had problems getting into matches, but I also got into plenty of matches.

People would log on to complain about times when they didn't get in, but times when it worked they would just keep playing. So it looked as if the game wasnt working at all

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
It's fromsoft all their games got bugs and shyt when they first come out. But the game is neither broken or unfinished

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Its just the online hyperbole. On the flip side I've seen people deem bloodborne unplayable and broken because of long load times, chromatic abberation, frame pacing and some ppl having problems match making.

Take a guess what website this was. People hear buzz words that they didn't even know 2 seconds ago and dog pile on it. Chances are, a small people had these problems and they caught traction.

It's annoying and makes me not want to frequent game heavy websites.

-DMP-

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Goddamn your antics are fukking annoying... every fukking time a game comes out for the playstation you just try to shyt over it... When you dont even have the game yourself you reading shyt off of Game Informer... this nikka needs a life like every year, every month, every fukking game.... jeezus christ... go into the locker room, or talk about some cars.. dont you get tired of reading all your crazy bullshyt?!?!
:dahell: Do you even get p*ssy my nikka or your too busy ranting about Sony Products you need a fukking life..