So where's the outrage about Sony releasing another broken/unfinished game in Bloodborne????

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not once did i say its just as bad or worse than unity
Its not just the load times.

AC unity was called broken due to shyty framerate, and buggy animations/collision detection.

Bloodborne has those same problems if not worse in some areas.
:skip:
And its very noticeable.

Bloodborne has persistent frame pacing issues that wouldn't show up in a test like that, but it makes the entire game look choppy

so you cant tell how choppy bloodborne is from watching that video but its just as laggy as unity which you can clearly see in the video.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

so you cant tell how choppy bloodborne is from watching that video but its just as laggy as unity which you can clearly see in the video.
Yes you can see it in the video. It does not show up on the frame counter.

You posting smileys like somethings funny but your only showing your ignorance.

Its a well documented problem

Digital Foundy said:
Though its 30fps average is technically correct, Bloodborne often produces two unique frames followed by two duplicates - rather than one after another - creating a perception of frame-rate drops throughout. It's not smooth in motion at all as a result, and frame-time updates swing erratically between 16ms and 66ms - and sometimes higher. It's an unfortunate oversight by From Software

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Frame rate has much worse drops in co op against multiple enemies

I don't think From Software is very good at writing net code or online functionality. Seems to be the one thing they never quite get right.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Coming from dark souls 2 on PC to this the framerate problems are very noticeable. Its like the entire game is stuttering. The load times are pretty jarring too. Makes you not want to go back and upgrade cause all the load screens you gotta sit through.

With that said its still a lot of fun and it actually looks a lot better than dark souls 2, even on PC. I just wish they spent more time optimizing stuff, or released a PC version that could have performed better.

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
Coming from dark souls 2 on PC to this the framerate problems are very noticeable. Its like the entire game is stuttering. The load times are pretty jarring too. Makes you not want to go back and upgrade cause all the load screens you gotta sit through.

With that said its still a lot of fun and it actually looks a lot better than dark souls 2, even on PC. I just wish they spent more time optimizing stuff, or released a PC version that could have performed better.

how are you playing bloodborne if the game is unplayable and broken :dahell:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
shyt is so dope I don't even notice glitches or bugs. Can't say I ran into anything but tough enemies.

Play games on other systems but your own. :camby:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The game reviewed very well, but users are reporting a lot of issues. From even had to release statement saying they are working on a patch.

Users are reporting collision detection bugs, invisible/floating enemies. Very long load times. Wonky animations, poor framerate.

Connectivity issues with multiplayer, and when it does work the framerate drops to the teens.

As a long time souls fan I can admit that the series has never been that great on a technical level(graphics,framerate,etc) but those shortcomings never made me not enjoy my time with the games.

I just find it interesting that people are seemingly ignoring these issues, after being outraged at other games with similar issues.

Why?
:mjlol: