So where's the outrage about Sony releasing another broken/unfinished game in Bloodborne????

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I’ve posted that same thread about pretty much every big 3rd party next gen only game so far. Cause i’m actually interested in the implications of the technical performance of these next gen only games releasing on a bunch of platforms at once.

You goofies are only interested in stan shyt which is why you only take offense to the one thread about a ps5 timed exclsuive.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I’ve posted that same thread about pretty much every big 3rd party next gen only game so far. Cause i’m actually interested in the implications of the technical performance of these next gen only games releasing on a bunch of platforms at once.

You goofies are only interested in stan shyt which is why you only take offense to the one thread about a ps5 timed exclsuive.

Everything you do is Stanley cup

Your jedi survivor thread was only made because peopel were bombing on redfall and in the UE5 thread you couldn’t help but mention FFXVI which isn’t even on UE5

You’re insane

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everything you do is Stanley cup

Your jedi survivor thread was only made because peopel were bombing on redfall and in the UE5 thread you couldn’t help but mention FFXVI which isn’t even on UE5

You’re insane
So i’ve consistently talked about next gen performance and you goofies have picked and chosen when you actually care.

Sounds about right :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land