So where's the outrage about Sony releasing another broken/unfinished game in Bloodborne????

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Why the fukk is this thread still open. @Liquid @cook close this bullshyt. If I wanted too I could find the same videos and posts complaining about bugs in any game ever created and broken would not be used. Dying light had lots of bugs for its size but it was never considered broken because it the overall product was enjoyable...the same cant be said about unity or master cheeks edition.

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
Why the fukk is this thread still open. @Liquid @cook close this bullshyt. If I wanted too I could find the same videos and posts complaining about bugs in any game ever created and broken would not be used. Dying light had lots of bugs for its size but it was never considered broken because it the overall product was enjoyable...the same cant be said about unity or master cheeks edition.

in character selection my hat is a slate grey instead of black. game is broken:troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Says who?

Unity and MCC were very enjoyable. Their reviews reflect that.

Nobody said bloodborne wasn't enjoyable.

And neither dying light or unity had a bug that would prevent you from finishing the game bloodborne does

Stinky Diver

Daps
Its funny how meach ignores that unity was also shyt on for its terrible traversing in a game that's built around it and that added to it being called broken. So much so that ubisoft had to come out and defend the engine being brand new.

Again this guy picks a chooses what he wants without seeing everything between. Everything between is the reason skyrim is played 5 years later even though its probably one of the buggiest games ever.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its funny how meach ignores that unity was also shyt on for its terrible traversing in a game that's built around it and that added to it being called broken. So much so that ubisoft had to come out and defend the engine being brand new.
The traversal works just fine in the game.

Again this guy picks a chooses what he wants without seeing everything between. Everything between is the reason skyrim is played 5 years later even though its probably one of the buggiest games ever.
You are only proving my point here.

Certain game get a pass others don't. That's all I'm saying here. If this was a ubisoft game with this amount of bugs, shyt load times, and shyt framerate everybody in this thread defending bloodborne would be calling ubisoft shyty.

Stinky Diver

Daps
Says who?

Unity and MCC were very enjoyable. Their reviews reflect that.

Nobody said bloodborne wasn't enjoyable.

And neither dying light or unity had a bug that would prevent you from finishing the game bloodborne does

A 70 on metacritic reflects how good unity was? Yea we're done here. I mean hey, thats only a few points away from the great game know as The Order...and I'm sure you said that's was well received :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A 70 on metacritic reflects how good unity was? Yea we're done here. I mean hey, thats only a few points away from the great game know as The Order...and I'm sure you said that's was well received :troll:

A 70 is an enjoyable game

And again your proving my point. Ubisoft game with tech issues. The issues get written about, the game gets points docked.

Bloodborne has similar issues and we pretend they don't exist

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The difference is Bloodborne framerate stays at 30 almost all the time and there were only ever frame pacing issues in co op with multiple players with different connections. The framerate drops on occasion in single player, but nothing that really detracts from playing.

Watch these two videos Bloodborne barely goes below 30 meanwhile Unity struggles to struggles to hit 30 almost the entire time. These frame rate issues are clearly worse in Unity. IN fact it seems to AVERAGE in the low 20's. (to mid 20's)

Even after the patch Unity still has a consistently terrible framerate, especially in crowds.

Granted it appears Unitys engine is doing more it is clear the frame rate was a much bigger problem in Unity than Bloodborne.

Bloodborne like Dark Souls has frame rate issues in very specific instances and they are generally VERY spread out.

There is nothing like Blightown in this game.

Meanwhile it appears that unless there are no NPCs on screen Unity pretty much never hits 30 FPS.

Now this is just the opening level of each game, and I haven't played Unity myself. But it seems clear that it's choppiness was much more prevalent and happened on a more consistent basis.

Last edited:

YaBoyPiff

HELLO I LOST MY OTHER PASSWORD :O
Daps
Reppin
VELEN
also 90% of the posts on the halo official forum is about how broken the game is.

unity was so broken that ubisoft gave away a free game if you bought the season pass + made the dlc free to everyone. but no, they werent broken at all

Stinky Diver

Daps
Im proving how you pick and choose what you want for your narrative. You've done it twice in the last 10 minutes. You don't argue with people like that. Lesson learned, I'm done here.