So where's the outrage about Sony releasing another broken/unfinished game in Bloodborne????

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Talking about actual technical issues about games i own:hula: Whatever the hell it is y’all been doing on this board for the last couple months.

In fact y’all upping these threads only proves my point.

Bloodborne was technically a fukkin mess. fukked framerate. Atrocious load times, game breaking bugs.

Was still called GOTG by some of you.

GT7 literally died at launch millions purchased a game they couldn’t even play for over 48 hours

Zero posts about that on the coli if i didn’t make one.

Both games i own and was effected by so i made the threads.

Compare that to now Starfiled has NONE of these glaring issues yet we have THOUSANDS of posts here from you weirdos searching for, sharing, and promoting anything negative you can find to say about the game before it even came out.

Stopit. we are not the same :camby:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Talking about actual technical issues about games i own:hula: Whatever the hell it is y’all been doing on this board for the last couple months.

Bloodborne was technically a fukkin mess. fukked framerate. Atrocious load times, game breaking bugs.

GT7 literally died at launch millions purchased a game they couldn’t even play for over 48 hours

Compare that to now Starfiled has NONE of these glaring issues yet we have THOUSANDS of posts here from you weirdos searching for, sharing, and promoting anything negative you can find to say about the game before it even came out.

Uhh, it was?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Man is saying BB is a bad game now. The fact it has some issues and STILL was rated high says a lot. Reminds me of Bethesda games to be honest...

:sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man is saying BB is a bad game now. The fact it has some issues and STILL was rated high says a lot. Reminds me of Bethesda games to be honest...

:sas2:

Perfect example of a game that you know if it were multiplatform meach wouldn’t have any “concern” over, like every other Fromsoft game lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

ezgif-3-e439fb1ee3.gif