So What’s The REAL Alternative If This Site Goes Offline?

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I might retire if this goes down..

started out my posting career on LiveWire Teen forum back in the day, Then there was a hip hop group on facebook I used to post on, Eventually ended up on KTT and posted there for years.

But been on TheColi consistently the most. it will be a sad day when the wheels fall off :mjcry:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
You can create a new replica site, the toughest part would be for the person to be invested and gaining all the users back

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't know and honestly can't even guess because we have zero contact with him.

The site could be 100x bigger if he:

1. Added more mods.

2. Removed like, 90% of the mods we currently have. No offense to anyone but there's dozens of mods that haven't been active in years. Not as a mod anyway.

3. Opened registration permanently. Or at the very least for months at a time.

4. Gave more mods banning powers. Currently Houston is the only person on the entire site that can ban people. Half the functions of my mod account flat out don't work any more, due to site errors. A site this big with ONE person that can ban, is legit insane.

Fred.
I said a few years ago that Brook needed to make Houston an Administrator for the sole purpose of being able to add/remove mods, edit forums, edit usernames and users, add smileys and a few other smaller forum things. Brook can limit the permissions Houston have in the admincp system so that he doesn't have full permissions like Brook.

Anyone that is listed as a Super Mod (like you) should be able to ban. That's stupid that only one person can ban on the entire site.

• Dap
Reactions: hex