So What’s The REAL Alternative If This Site Goes Offline?

Daps
yeah we need something, not another site, something like an emergency Discord server we can sign up for,
Sohh/Coli lost tons of people due to the "shutdown" and people just not coming over after the mass exodus.

I mean,
not even an actual discord server , with threads and groups for posting
just a simple emergency server with a member list and one thread, so if some shyt goes down we can re group live, get some info and wait or plan out stuff
if needed.

if another site is put up....... :patrice: , i can just see how that goes already.
Be the change you want to see....

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Nah, he's never been gone that long. The most he's been gone is a couple months.

He routinely doesn't log on for weeks at a time, though.

None of that is even the issue. The problem is he handed the keys to the site to Houston and I but has little to no interaction with us. Which is crazy. I've PM'ed him a dozen or so times about site issues, and he hasn't responded once. I haven't talked to him in over a year.

Fred.
Wait Houston really has the keys?

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
If you're tired of the site going down, popups, mods unbanning racist cacs and faggits...dancing.. come to bomb1st.com

And join the patreon for exclusive content

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait Houston really has the keys?

We have the keys as far as we have zero oversight.

We do not have admin access which is why banners haven't been updated, etc. in over a year, since the last site update.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That shyt has to be frustrating, he doesn’t share any personal contact information with you and the other mods?

Nah, I talked to him a few years ago and he had some personal issues I won't get into. But nothing to my knowledge that would explain him not caring about the site.

He hasn't posted here since 2022. He just browses the site. It's puzzling.

Fred.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Reddit for politics n p*ssy

Sherdog for MMA and boxing talk.

I'm not going to boxden.

How do you post on sherdog?

I haven't posted there since Anderson Silva was a pride fighter and even then I thought it was a racist place. I can't imagine how much more racist it has gotten since the Trump administration.

Are they still on fedor's dikk?