So What’s The REAL Alternative If This Site Goes Offline?

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Was it successful? I had a 100$ FanDuel bet that you'd break by 3:30. How is it looking :feedme:

I hop on here when I'm on the throne at work and ain't have shyt to read but The Atlantic and The Athletic :francis:

Coli content>>>>>>>>>anywhere else by far and it's not even close.

might as well start reading actual books or something to pass the time :beli:

Daps
Subreddit...members sign up to it but only to be used IF this site truly goes or for updates when the site is down for a period for whatever reason. It's the easiest solution. Wasn't there a telegram group for crypto talk? Couldn't something like that be created also for such an event?

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
A long, long, long time ago Nap or somebody got exposed for having some kind of creepy mirror site, with the exact same set up, posts, and everything in real time.

I'm not an IT head but apparently it's possible to keep a backup(or whatever) that was up and running :manny:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
eh.... i just thought my phone was tripping.... some places at my job have horrible cell coverage... although the spot i was at usually has good coverage and i had full bars, i just assume my phone didn't have a good signal... restarted my phone and everything.... i was busy at work though, so i didn't spend too much time thinking about it.... i didn't know the site was even down until I saw this thread many hours later.....

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Reminds me of when Sohh went down summer of 08 I think?

We was sick. Had to go to the chat box to get our fix.

shyt was down for MONTHS :mjcry:

We should prolly start a slack or discord channel, at the very least.

At best, we need to start another great migration and build another forum, like we did coming here.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
The problem is he handed the keys to the site to Houston and I but has little to no interaction with us. Which is crazy. I've PM'ed him a dozen or so times about site issues, and he hasn't responded once. I haven't talked to him in over a year.

Fred.
That shyt has to be frustrating, he doesn’t share any personal contact information with you and the other mods?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
A long, long, long time ago Nap or somebody got exposed for having some kind of creepy mirror site, with the exact same set up, posts, and everything in real time.

I'm not an IT head but apparently it's possible to keep a backup(or whatever) that was up and running :manny:
I remember this, it was weird as hell. Nothing ever came from that either, Nap still around (I think, I had him on ignore for years now)