For real there are so many ultra angry people on this site

Daps
Yes there are a lot of miserable people on here. I think a lot of us forget some of these people are truly mentally ill and this forum is all they have. Just block them from having access to you.
really learned this over the last 6 months. there are some absolutely unhinged people here.
Case in point.

combing through thousands of posts to find dirt on someone and following them from thread to thread is fukking wild
It's usually those types that act holier than thou, saying that they're pro black while calling anybody that disagrees with them 'co0O0o0OO0oo00oOoOo0ns' and claiming that they're cacs.

Daps
Because nikkas will act and say one thing in another part of this forum
Then switch the style up in another
nikkas be having righteous indignation for shyt
But let a rapist, three weirdo misandrists, stalking nikkas and overall shytty posters say whatever and be keekeeing with them nikkas while being a hypocrite
Multiple threads a day on black pathology with no positivity to balance out
Farewell threads but come back under a different screen name
Clear mental illness and so much more
This place is filled with nikkas cosplaying online
But be straight Kent Tv in real life
Or dead beats with shytty opinions on everything in life
Ain’t nobody mad on this forum
At least for me, you nikkas be full of shyt and I get a laugh at seeing the real from the fake on here
It ain’t hard to tell
B-But you got paag and white women threads in JBO you fukking c00n:damn:
I got black women ones too but you supreme Kufi nikkas that be lying on your dikk, lurking say otherwise
Then let her be light skin or petite
And watch the overly bean pie posting bytch nikkas come out the woodwork saying all kinds of flaw/fraud ass shyt to appear like an ally to queen mother earth :dead:
One of the best posts on the forum!

At the bolded part - I've noticed that there's a nasty clique on this forum that seems to get away with a whole lotta shyt.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Mind you we’re talking about the Nintendo switch, breh is angry about a platform where you can play Mario and Luigi in the mushroom kingdom, one of the most joyful places in existence.

full

"....................................."