So What Should Obama have done for black people?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Obama awarded 1.2 billion dollars to Black Farmers who were denied loans from the agricultural department due to discrimination,

He signed an executive order that expanded funding for HBCUs.

He signed the Crack Cocaine bill( Fair sentencing act)

Passed the Affordable care act.

Created the civil rights division of the Justice Department

https://www.google.com/amp/newsone....nts-for-black-america-wiki/amp/?client=safari

Didn't think that this one was true....looked it up, and it isn't. It was established in 1957 by Republicans.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You're one of those people that say "if black people stop killing eachother, then that's when the police will stop killing black people" :mjlol:
Inner city violence comes from poverty. Meaning, the poor would kill one another if they were White or etc. I've stated the classism problem the Black community has before on here. Don't be intellectually obtuse Ronald because you are better than this :francis: Only a smart dumb ass c00n would say some shyt like that :heh: Our main problems are, economics, classism, income inequality, and institutional racism :martin:

Not once, in my 22 years of life have I ever stated some BS like that. That's what David Clarke would say not I.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
P.S. more Whites kill than Blacks. There's more White on White crime from the research I've done than Black on Black crime.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Obama didn't fail Black people.

We failed him.

After all the basketball players and rappers he let come to the Whitehouse we owed him more.

We lost focus on what was most important. HIS LEGACY.

Instead of playing the race card and whining about having our constitutional rights violated and our kids murdered in the streets we should have showed him "Yes WE can" (vote for Hilary in record numbers)

We were too concerned about jobs, education and not getting shot. Just selfish negro shyt. We Let this man down. Frankly I'm ashamed.