So What Should Obama have done for black people?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Good info but the civil rights division has existed since 1957 and was formed after the civil rights act of 1957.
Yeah thanks breh, another person in here also pointed out that error for me.....It felt kinda of funny when I typed it out too lol

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Lol @ Obama being able to do anything with a racist ass Congress. They blocked damn near everything he did just because he was a negro. fukking cacs

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah thanks breh, another person in here also pointed out that error for me.....It felt kinda of funny when I typed it out too lol

Its all good I know you meant Obama strengthened the civil rights division because he had them investigating police departments all across America.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama should have at the very least made the war on drugs a top priority during his tenure.
during his second term. is what i hoped to see

he was my first vote for president, in 2012. and i thought if he got his second term, he wouldnt have to worry about being re-elected, could speak his mind, etc. speak honestly on issues instead of being a corporate whore. i know he has to play the game as president, but he's still the fukkin president

so when we have men sitting in jail for weed possession in this country and the most he can muster up is "it's probably not as harmful as alcohol" :snoop: he should be ashamed

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
during his second term. is what i hoped to see

he was my first vote for president, in 2012. and i thought if he got his second term, he wouldnt have to worry about being re-elected, could speak his mind, etc. speak honestly on issues instead of being a corporate whore. i know he has to play the game as president, but he's still the fukkin president

so when we have men sitting in jail for weed possession in this country and the most he can muster up is "it's probably not as harmful as alcohol" :snoop: he should be ashamed
I thought he was freeing nikkas from prisons that got hit with crazy Numbers?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What did he do for Hispanics and white people also? I can't recall any policies being made that's affected my life. :manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he was freeing nikkas from prisons that got hit with crazy Numbers?
hes doing it case by case, which i commend him for. a few hundred dudes owe him their freedom personally

but its a drop in the bucket, they dont give the president power to make any real changes. i just wished he made an effort to start an honest dialog on the war on drugs. i knew romney would never do that, i hoped obama might :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did he do for Hispanics and white people also? I can't recall any policies being made that's affected my life. :manny:
i can thank him for being on my parents' health insurance til i was 26 :ehh: few thousand more dollars in my pocket

as far as doing anything for white people...what can i say, theres nothing we're denied, nothing we have to worry about more than other races. the country owes us nothing

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i can thank him for being on my parents' health insurance til i was 26 :ehh: few thousand more dollars in my pocket

as far as doing anything for white people...what can i say, theres nothing we're denied, nothing we have to worry about more than other races. the country owes us nothing

Freeload off your parents insurance as a grown man, brehs. :troll:

I could've swore that thing about parents insurance until 26 was going on during the Bush administration. Unless I'm mistaken. I did turn 26 under Obama. Or maybe I'm thinking of being claimed as a dependant. I don't know. Or maybe it was if you were a student.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is pretty much ''is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic''

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Enlighten me then.