So what is the worst song on Life Is Good...

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
"A Queens Story" is raw, gritty, street hop, one of the best songs on Life...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone who actually is moved by world is an addiction could never be my friend.

Even the actual music sucks aside from the over the top singing and song content. Like the instrumentation is cheese wiz.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly-9MDqMAd0"]Tombstone -- Does This Mean We're Not Friends Anymore? - YouTube[/ame]

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
In the grand scheme of Swizz' career Summer On Smash isn't all that bad. I actually think it kind of hit its intended mark.

I've heard much much worse from Nas sellout jams.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
reach out is one of my favorite songs on life is good. surprised to see so many people on here mention that song on here

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I can tolerate SOS when I'm in the whip but sitting in the crib it gets skipped. I hate reach out w/ a passion. I just get tired of MJB on tracks screaming all the gotdamn time and that sample is just played out. Lyrically, Nas kills it and is even the only reason it's listenable to me

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
I can tolerate SOS when I'm in the whip but sitting in the crib it gets skipped. I hate reach out w/ a passion. I just get tired of MJB on tracks screaming all the gotdamn time and that sample is just played out. Lyrically, Nas kills it and is even the only reason it's listenable to me

:myman:

My thoughts 100%