So what is the worst song on Life Is Good...

Daps
Whats boring tho?? :wtf:

Take it in Blood
Watch dem nikkas
If I Ruled the World
Black Girl Lost
Live nikka Rap
The Message
I Gave You Power
Affirmative Action

:pacspit:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I'm only ever compelled to recall 3 of those songs. I've been over this ad nauseum. IWW is the single greatest let down in all my years listening to hip hop. It's sooooo dull, trite and blah.

Blah blah blah.

Daps
I'm only ever compelled to recall 3 of those songs. I've been over this ad nauseum. IWW is the single greatest let down in all my years listening to hip hop. It's sooooo dull, trite and blah.

Blah blah blah.

622.gif

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
She seems like the best woman for the job if you aren't ginna just use the New Edition sample.

Chinky killed it too on the Mobb Deep song.

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
Questions about Stay, which is a record I like but am frustrated with in the same breath because I don't think I understand what Nas is trying to do with the record.

1. Anybody else confused by the aggressiveness of the second verse considering the beat is so gotdamn mellow? :yeshrug:
  2. More importantly, anybody else somewhat perplexed by the subject matter of the song--the hook and reverb of "stay" doesn't give me much to work with, beside the theme being something vaguely about "staying."

• Verse 1 is largely about him staying with some sexy, scandalous woman because he can't resist her? While in the same verse warning family men who are confronted with these desperate lonely women to stay away from them because they'll break up a happy home? This just Nas saying don't be like me? And is a way of alluding to what went down between Kelis and him? :ld:

• Verse 2 is about him really hating someone but needing them to stay so they can observe his success, which he knows infuriates them...right? :ld:

That it? :yeshrug: Help me understand what Nas is doing with this song, brehs, because I really think I'm missing something. Or maybe I'm over-analyzing shyt.

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
...Imma go with that Mary J, Reach Out :stop: Joint.
Reach Out is cool, Nas lyrics was on point and Mary laid down a nice chorus BUT the bass on that track is unbearable. Nice classic melody sample but whomever mastered that track needs to be jet slapped.

The bass on Reach Out sounds real scratchy and amatuerish.:manny:

Summer On Smash is the obvious choice for most cats BUT for me I never hated on song. Defintiely a nice party track. The bass is what makes that song HOT.

negged

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
World is an addiction is the only wack song on the album

when dudes is callin solid tracks whack you know you got a classic on your hands

that first verse on world's an addiction is INCREDIBLE.. second is dope too.. i ain't even feelin the 3rd verse yet but it'll prolly grow on me

y'all are skimming