So what is the worst song on Life Is Good...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
My nikka Big Mel HATES worlds an addiction g..lol...real talk I don't think it's a bad song..but I find myself skippin it alot...one of those mood kinda tracks...if it had drums maybe I would feel a lil diff...

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
who said anything about life is good? you called on of the best songs on SD filler.

what substantive difference does that make to my point?

you were trying to equate the hypothetical internet hate illmatic would receive with me talking about how I found a song boring/filler. why the overreaction? people have opinions and like everyone else nas is not above criticism

I hope you have learned something today, your biggest fan, Stan.

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
People actually don't like nasty? :wtf:

Summer on smash is the only shytty song on the whole album

I don't like Mary j's hook on reach out at all but nas verses make up for it

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what substantive difference does that make to my point?

you were trying to equate the hypothetical internet hate illmatic would receive with me talking about how I found a song boring/filler. why the overreaction? people have opinions and like everyone else nas is not above criticism

I hope you have learned something today, your biggest fan, Stan.

you're right actually, because i've heard some of the best nas joints called whack before, so it wouldn't matter what album or song i was talking about... which still leads to me wanting to see real time forum reactions too the ever so praised illmatic.

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
My nikka Big Mel HATES worlds an addiction g..lol...real talk I don't think it's a bad song..but I find myself skippin it alot...one of those mood kinda tracks...if it had drums maybe I would feel a lil diff...

Nah man when you put that track on at midnight, light up an L, have a little cognac or red wine in your glass, and really listen to it, its EPIC.

It is a dark moody track, but you gotta play it in the right atmosphere.....its not a "bump hard in the whip" type track.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
world is an addiction easily one of the best songs on the albums you robots

fukk man some of you posters have no soul i swear. tear came down my eye when i heard this. :ohlawd:

its like let there be light part 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah man when you put that track on at midnight, light up an L, have a little cognac or red wine in your glass, and really listen to it, its EPIC.

It is a dark moody track, but you gotta play it in the right atmosphere.....its not a "bump hard in the whip" type track.

I feel u...That's why I said its more like a mood track...

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Anyone who actually is moved by world is an addiction could never be my friend.

Even the actual music sucks aside from the over the top singing and song content. Like the instrumentation is cheese wiz.

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
Hmmm... now thinking about it, Accidental Murders might not be that great. I mean, Rick Ross had NO BUSINESS being on that track and his verse made no sense with respect to the concept of the song. Shouldda had AZ on that shyt instead or Cormega would have done justice to that song.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Hmmm... now thinking about it, Accidental Murders might not be that great. I mean, Rick Ross had NO BUSINESS being on that track and his verse made no sense with respect to the concept of the song. Shouldda had AZ on that shyt instead or Cormega would have done justice to that song.

That beat is actually crazy though. Ross is always goofy to me.

The Shan snares are a stroke of genius by Dion.