So what is the worst song on Life Is Good...

Shammago

By Any Means
Daps
Reppin
Sun rises in the East
hmmmmm....i must be one of the few cats that really diggs World is Addiction.

and I must be one of the few who really aint feeling Reach Out.

Odd...

On a sidenote: Yall notice the bass on Queens Story... shyt can blow your ear drum out :ohmy: :laugh:

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only song I will find myself listening to 3 months from now is worlds an addiction.

SOS and reach out didn't even reach the iphone

Daps
Reppin
NULL
probably "Summer on Smash". I don't really love "The Don" either. i don't know if these qualify as "worst" songs because they're not bad, i just don't really like them for whatever reason. "summer on smash" sounds a whole lot better in the whip than it does on headphones tho, ha.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
how can you not say summer on smash..... that song is terrible..... a hola hovito of a song on a great album

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
is summer on smash really that bad??? what exactly is so bad about it?? I mean granted Im not crazy over it but whats the big deal

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Buggin..One of the flyest tracks on the album..

the production and hook was kinda weak to me, reminded me of the filler on streets disciple (particularly reason and rest of my life). lyrics and content were interesting but the production put me to sleep

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the production and hook was kinda weak to me, reminded me of the filler on streets disciple (particularly reason and rest of my life). lyrics and content were interesting but the production put me to sleep

reason is one of the best songs of SD.

lol, i wish illmatic got released in these times, just so i could see how it would get trashed on internet forums.

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
reason is one of the best songs of SD.

lol, i wish illmatic got released in these times, just so i could see how it would get trashed on internet forums.

who's trashing life is good? I said a song is kinda boring to me due to its weak production much like a song on one of his previous album

I thought I was a nas Stan but unless I praise the shyt out of every song on this album im 'trashing' or 'hating'. Give it a rest buddy, people have opinions

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who's trashing life is good? I said a song is kinda boring to me due to its weak production much like a song on one of his previous album

I thought I was a nas Stan but unless I praise the shyt out of every song on this album im 'trashing' or 'hating'. Give it a rest buddy, people have opinions

who said anything about life is good? you called on of the best songs on SD filler.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
smdh at these young flucks that say reach out is wack..hope sandusky ruined ya childhood...that shyt is classic .....worst song is no introduction or queens story

Icewatermetallik

TheEastisintheHouse
Daps
How can anyone not like World is an Addiction? That track is on some epic cinematic sh!t.....

It kinda reminds me of One Mic how each verse the beat gets more epic and layered and Nas' flow gets more urgent......

That's a top 5 track on the album to me.....