So what is the most scumbaggy/indifferent thing the gang from Always Sunny has done?

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like the lawyer episodes too because it makes charlie try to match legal wits with him

lawyer: ...so you know the case, just boilerplate stuff
charlie: :smugbiden: ok ok we're all hungry, you'll get your hotplate soon enough :whoa:

Charlie and the lawyer had some classics together.

When Charlie challenged him to a duel and the lawyer was like :manny:, I've got my gun right here. Charlie didn't want no problems after that.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Dee's fake baby funeral was pretty fukked up, it even had Dennis saying "Yeah... this maybe the darkest we ever been with our plans."

The episode where they damn near had a 15 year old girl in a wet t-shirt contest was pretty creepy.

The episode where Mac looks like he was getting raped by that rich dude on Dennis' secret sex cam and Mac was like "WE WERE JUST WRESTLING".

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
watching mac and charlie die part 1 again :dead:

it might have a top 5 intro in the show's history

parole board officer: okay so just to clarify for the parole board once again...you're claiming your father threatened to "eat the living shyt out of you"?

mac: umm....that is correct

pbo: and mr. kelly in your sworn statement to police, you claim that the prisoner told you that if you didn't, and i quote, "jam a bunch of stuff into your butt," he was going to "rape you so hard the room would stink." then, he was going to, quote, "eat your butt, and his son's butt, in the stink...until his stomach was full of....your butts." is this correct?

charlie: that is also correct

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

ibtNPu3dPnbfMU.gif

SkinsWizNatsCaps

DC SPORTS FAN
Daps
Dennis woke up next to a twink in the first season, when the black dude turned it into a gay bar. They didn't come out and say that Dennis got raped but the implication was there. :russ:

And I agree about the Mac being gay thing, a lot of people didn't realize all of the hints in the earlier seasons but they're beating us over the head with it now. Like someone said in the season thread, I believe one of this season's episode will be "Yep, Mac's gay" because there's nowhere else they can go with it without confirming it

it's always sunny in philadelphia GIFs - fukk YES!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just saw the Ep with Frank and his brother...they got that black club owner in prison not once but twice for basically his whole adult life...and THEY beat him with a bat and then shot him. The whole prison sentence they smashed the love of his life too.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
got damn brehs, i usually watch this show so fukked up that i've honestly forgotten a lot of the shyt you guys are referring to. i know i've seen it, but i could watch it again and it'd be completely new

:ld: :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Just saw the Ep with Frank and his brother...they got that black club owner in prison not once but twice for basically his whole adult life...and THEY beat him with a bat and then shot him. The whole prison sentence they smashed the love of his life too.

Yeah they destroyed his life and got him hemmed up 3 times :heh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dennis - ....i dont want any of that shyt...i just want the money...and the illusion of power......and puss :upsetfavre:
Frank - what?
Dennis - hell, i....i dont know man
Frank - tell me, tell me :wtb:
Dennis - i need somethin :manny:...i got this uh,..giant gaping hole inside me...
Frank - :ohhh:
Dennis - and i'm always trying to fill it...with somethin...i like to call it, uh, my GOD hole. :ld: And i think a lot of people in this world, they fill it with religeon....but i dont believe in god :yeshrug:
Frank - and you wanna fill it with p*ssy :obama:
Dennis - yeah. :demonic:

One scene later they stage a fake funeral for a baby to avoid tax fraud. :wow:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Charlie and the lawyer had some classics together.

When Charlie challenged him to a duel and the lawyer was like :manny:, I've got my gun right here. Charlie didn't want no problems after that.

The lawyer always fukks them up like they do other people lol. One of the best side characters.