So what is the most scumbaggy/indifferent thing the gang from Always Sunny has done?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
after the tranny episode the gay shyt was few and far between, this season they basically put a dikk in his mouth

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
they're ruining the subtlty in it though, which means there's probably gonna be a reveal soon. i hate how a lot of shows has a closet case now. After Tobias Funke it shouldn't be done anymore.

lol Tobias wasn't gay.

he was black guy. :pachaha:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I saw the 'Americas Top Model' episode on Comedy Central the other day, hadn't seen it in awhile, and I caught Mac obsessing over the 'male talent', 'I got some real beefcakes'...all the little jokes in the first seasons make it funnier and more uncomfortable in the later ones, imo, last season dude was molesting the waiter, and that wrestling scene was real insinuating....

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Lets not forget Charlie using that rich chick,that looked much better than the waitress I might add to make the waitress jealous. Charlie embarrassed her in front of her family and friends for no reason, telling everyone he banged her multiple times as a ruse to make the waitress appreciate him.

or when Dennis and Charlie left Frank,Dee, and Mac stranded in the woods while they went to Atlantic City and met Chase Utley and Ryan Howard.

one of the funniest scenes of the series to me
7x1_Charlie_barf_blood.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
the funniest moment in the show's history to me.

They don't have many taboos left, believe me I studied the show last year to write an episode. Really, to do the see all end all, they can have Dennis fukk Dee. They almost did that in the Halloween episode. Have one of the guys been raped yet, i dont remember?

funniest part in the shows history is when dennis and charlie are in the rival bar and
charlie"do you think pirates live there
dennis "live where"
charlie "that door over there, the one marked pirate"

Dennis " I see a door marked private?!?!"

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
funniest part in the shows history is when dennis and charlie are in the rival bar and
charlie"do you think pirates live there
dennis "live where"
charlie "that door over there, the one marked pirate"

Dennis " I see a door marked private?!?!"

:dead: then they go to the door and charlie pulls out his apartment keys tryna unlock it

dennis: what...what is that, your apartment key? :what:

charlie: yea it seems to work :yes:

dennis: that isn't going to work :beli:

charlie: why not?

dennis: we're not at your apartment shythead :mindblown:

charlie: well how many possible lock combinations can there be dude?

dennis: :dwillhuh: OOOOOHHHH so many dude. like HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS

charlie: well eventually they're gonna overlap :manny:

:laff:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:dead: then they go to the door and charlie pulls out his apartment keys tryna unlock it

dennis: what...what is that, your apartment key? :what:

charlie: yea it seems to work :yes:

dennis: that isn't going to work :beli:

charlie: why not?

dennis: we're not at your apartment shythead :mindblown:

charlie: well how many possible lock combinations can there be dude?

dennis: :dwillhuh: OOOOOHHHH so many dude. like HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS

charlie: well eventually they're gonna overlap :manny:

:laff:

top 5 charlie scenes for sure probably top 3 for dennis
especially when they were arguing about the duster

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i actually hated the episode when Charlie used the hot chick. it was out of character anyway you spin it.

Charlie can't read jokes are the best. Loved the "Coors" sign as well

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I love that they carried the baby thing through a whole damned season, did a crazy "who's the father" episode, and the explanation was the D had the tranny's baby as a surrogate (they brought back so many old stories for that one) and just went right back to normal...like the baby saga never happened.

The way D treated the army guy was foul too. She see's him in a wheel chair and assumes he's paraplegic so she just runs away and dumps him on her fat friend...then she finds out he just had an ankle injury, so she tries to get him back but it doesn't really work...except later on they show dude crying because she gets drunk and calls him cursing him out while also manipulating him into sex from time to time.