So what is the most scumbaggy/indifferent thing the gang from Always Sunny has done?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dennis - ....i dont want any of that shyt...i just want the money...and the illusion of power......and puss :upsetfavre:
Frank - what?
Dennis - hell, i....i dont know man
Frank - tell me, tell me :wtb:
Dennis - i need somethin :manny:...i got this uh,..giant gaping hole inside me...
Frank - :ohhh:
Dennis - and i'm always trying to fill it...with somethin...i like to call it, uh, my GOD hole. :ld: And i think a lot of people in this world, they fill it with religeon....but i dont believe in god :yeshrug:
Frank - and you wanna fill it with p*ssy :obama:
Dennis - yeah. :demonic:

One scene later they stage a fake funeral for a baby to avoid tax fraud. :wow:
"You're a piece of shyt frank, and you ooze sleaze. And you're ugly, so ugly." Definitely the darkest shyt they've done was the baby funeral, and a close second was when they staged Dee's comedy career and faked a flight to Los Angeles. The Dennis system too actually. I need to get that shyt already.

Daps

Off topic but some of the bloopers are funnier than the show

"I sort of have a grasp on what I'm doing on a day to day basis" :mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
"You're a piece of shyt frank, and you ooze sleaze. And you're ugly, so ugly." Definitely the darkest shyt they've done was the baby funeral, and a close second was when they staged Dee's comedy career and faked a flight to Los Angeles. The Dennis system too actually. I need to get that shyt already.

man the D.E.N.N.I.S. system was probably the funniest shyt on the entire series.