So what is the most scumbaggy/indifferent thing the gang from Always Sunny has done?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dennis went in on that hippie.
- Dennis tries to get into the environment and the hippie clowns him in front of mad cats. So Dennis gets his trust by giving the hippie crew mad weed. Than tricks dude to stand handcuff to a tree in the pouring rain while he's smashing his girl. Than after all that he gets that tree knocked down. :obama:

Dude styled on that hippie REAL bad

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mack wondering why the teacher didn't molest him instead of Charlie.

Idiot goes to the teacher house in cut off shorts:pachaha:

:russ:
he spent half the episode trying to figure it out, he was so confused why he WASN'T molested

Mac: If the McPoyles got blown, and Charlie got blown, then why didn't I get blown?:why:
Dennis: You're goin' to hell, dude.:comeon:
Dee: Seriously.:beli:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
gang gets invincible
gang dances their ass off
mac is a serial killer
dennis looks like a registered sex offender
gang finds a dumpster baby
the gang gives back
mac's banging the waitress
america's next top paddys billboard

dennis reynolds an erotic life
the dennis system
mac and dennis break up
mac bangs dennis's mom
charlie goes america all over everybody's ass

underage drinking
the gang solves the north korea situation
dee and dennis go on welfare
the gang gets whacked

:laff: :deadmanny: at drunk-ass Charlie reffing the basketball match, stealing the ball, putting up crazy-ass shots, blocking the kids' shots, and blowing the whistle like a fool.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dennis's plan for the boat....the implication :heh:

Man Dennis as a whole is a dark twisted fukked up and scary individual. When he revealed his "tools he needs to bind" I was just freaked out. shyt moved from being funny to straight up being "This nikka is a serial killer". Dennis is definitely the worst and most disturbed.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Dennis always cracks me up when his boderline psychopathic behavior leaks out...

Like when they were following the Waitress for "research in the "Mac is a serial killer" episode and he was all disappointed that they weren't actually going to murder her...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:laff: :deadmanny: at drunk-ass Charlie reffing the basketball match, stealing the ball, putting up crazy-ass shots, blocking the kids' shots, and blowing the whistle like a fool.

the funniest moment in the show's history to me.

They don't have many taboos left, believe me I studied the show last year to write an episode. Really, to do the see all end all, they can have Dennis fukk Dee. They almost did that in the Halloween episode. Have one of the guys been raped yet, i dont remember?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
alwaysunny-blockedshot.gif

:russ:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, watching reruns Mac's been one some down low shyt....

Was that the 'The Gang Recycles Their Trash' episode, when he was going into kiss Dennis? I must have missed that one...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they're ruining the subtlty in it though, which means there's probably gonna be a reveal soon. i hate how a lot of shows has a closet case now. After Tobias Funke it shouldn't be done anymore.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
the funniest moment in the show's history to me.

They don't have many taboos left, believe me I studied the show last year to write an episode. Really, to do the see all end all, they can have Dennis fukk Dee. They almost did that in the Halloween episode. Have one of the guys been raped yet, i dont remember?

Dennis woke up next to a twink in the first season, when the black dude turned it into a gay bar. They didn't come out and say that Dennis got raped but the implication was there. :russ:

And I agree about the Mac being gay thing, a lot of people didn't realize all of the hints in the earlier seasons but they're beating us over the head with it now. Like someone said in the season thread, I believe one of this season's episode will be "Yep, Mac's gay" because there's nowhere else they can go with it without confirming it

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:what: mac used to fukk a chick with a huge penis

there's no need for a big "reveal"

please don't treat this show's arc as sacrosanct :russ: