So what is the most scumbaggy/indifferent thing the gang from Always Sunny has done?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That mexican family shyt might be the worst...i dont even know their motivation...just kidnapped em...scared the shyt outta them...burned their house down....:wtf:

Yeah, but they gave them a Mansion afterward.

Dennis is the definition of indifferent scumbag, thats what makes him so funny, its like he completely lacks a moral compass but somehow believes himself to be the voice of reason and even convinces the others that he is the brains

He's a sociopath and a narcissist. Which makes it pretty awesome.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
wrecking all of Dee's cars

Charlie work and everybody smashing his crush

all the money they screw Frank out of

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So can anyone tell me which seasons or which specific episodes are good that I should watch. It seems that each one I watch on Netflix isnt very good.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
gang gets invincible
gang dances their ass off
mac is a serial killer
dennis looks like a registered sex offender
gang finds a dumpster baby
the gang gives back
mac's banging the waitress
america's next top paddys billboard

dennis reynolds an erotic life
the dennis system
mac and dennis break up
mac bangs dennis's mom
charlie goes america all over everybody's ass

underage drinking
the gang solves the north korea situation
dee and dennis go on welfare
the gang gets whacked

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
watching mac and charlie die part 1 again :dead:

it might have a top 5 intro in the show's history

parole board officer: okay so just to clarify for the parole board once again...you're claiming your father threatened to "eat the living shyt out of you"?

mac: umm....that is correct

pbo: and mr. kelly in your sworn statement to police, you claim that the prisoner told you that if you didn't, and i quote, "jam a bunch of stuff into your butt," he was going to "rape you so hard the room would stink." then, he was going to, quote, "eat your butt, and his son's butt, in the stink...until his stomach was full of....your butts." is this correct?

charlie: that is also correct

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Brehs, it's definitely The Gang kidnapping that dude from the newspaper who wrote a bad review about the bar. Then going to his apartment to make it look like he went on vacation, accidentally going to the neighbor's place and then kidnapping the neighbor :dead:

There was that episode where they though Mac was a serial killer and they actually end up in the serial killer's apartment. Dude walking into the apartment with The Gang just standing there and Frank revving up the chainsaw is my favorite ending. Either that or Charlie giving ol' boy who tried to marry the waitress the box of hornets.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
watching mac and charlie die part 1 again :dead:

it might have a top 5 intro in the show's history

parole board officer: okay so just to clarify for the parole board once again...you're claiming your father threatened to "eat the living shyt out of you"?

mac: umm....that is correct

pbo: and mr. kelly in your sworn statement to police, you claim that the prisoner told you that if you didn't, and i quote, "jam a bunch of stuff into your butt," he was going to "rape you so hard the room would stink." then, he was going to, quote, "eat your butt, and his son's butt, in the stink...until his stomach was full of....your butts." is this correct?

charlie: that is also correct

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
the mac and charlie die saga is the GOAT storyline

Dude, no matter where we go, my dad will find us, and while I admit it would be awesome to be hobos, drifting from town to town, solving mysteries, I think we need to find a real solution.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dee and Dennis paying 200$ for one rock of crack :dead:

fukking GOLD

they were like

"here's what i'll do...i'll give you all two for one :aicmon:"
":ld: ..that sounds good...how much for one"
".............$200 :usure: :manny:"
":wtb:....sounds.....right....:yeshrug:...."
":youngsabo:....go right over there :ufdup:.....:russ:"

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Dennis went in on that hippie.
- Dennis tries to get into the environment and the hippie clowns him in front of mad cats. So Dennis gets his trust by giving the hippie crew mad weed. Than tricks dude to stand handcuff to a tree in the pouring rain while he's smashing his girl. Than after all that he gets that tree knocked down. :obama: