So we got Mexicans on the coli gotta saying nikka and calling us the black KKK...... @trece

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Somebody make me understand. @Trece will
get banned and rightfully so.

He told the truth about himself and forgot about it years later when he engaged in racist fukkery.

Why Why Why is Nap not banned yet then:dwillhuh:???

He said with no gun to his head that he is NOT BLACK. Hell he was not even asked about his race when he said it. He just volunteered the info.

Years later he gets called out on it cause he loves to throw “nikka” around and he can simply say. .. “ I did not want people to know I was black on a hip hop site. But trust me I am black y’all”:troll:

So many people have been tripped up over there words from years earlier and have been banned but Nap is allowed to continue :mindblown: He freely goes around throwing around nikka when anyone else would be banned:mindblown:

this true? :dwillhuh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That poster has to be on his agent shyt bc no way in hell should he feel emboldened enough to tell black people how to think and what perspective to have while simultaneously sounding racist asf.
This ^^^

All these Malcolm X wannabes are going to
vote for a white woman millionaire that makes her bones off pimping our community. Carson is a fukkin brain surgeon and is a real black man, not some guy from Hawaii that was raised by a white family and chased white women in college but a real black man that grew up in the hood. But here goes half of the brainwashed electorate that will vote for a rich white woman elitist because Carson believes in God and identifies as a conservative. If anything I would vote for him as an example it would set for other black youth that this man is a fukkin brain surgeon. That means he is smarter than Barry or Hillary.. get off the democratic crack pipe.. shyt hasnt worked for the black community in 50 years.
once again this is coming from a Mexican
:gucci:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
full
n9m6mrm.png

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This how they get caught up in playing a role.

Lol
:mjlol:

Nice try massa c00n...

Called me an idiot in the first sentence.. (ad hominem attack) you can look that up -then proceded to compare LBJ to Abraham Lincoln.
:mjlol:

Do you think Abraham Lincoln would have said something like this to another black person uncle tom:?

That was in the link i sent that you convieniently deleted half of. Also lets see receipts for Trump having mein kempf by his bedside?? Please provide the link or else you are a liar which is the very thing you accused me of.
And to think this whole thing started because you labeled anyone that attacks the clintons as racist. Again how does that make sense in your plantation colored world?

The last thing you said that you think that black people should form their own congressional black party. They already have dumb ass. It is called the congressional black caucus. I think the term you are looking for is political party in which we agree, but this would mean leaving the party that people like you seem to be getting pimped out for.

Becoming a hyper liberal c00n for Hollywood cac daps is just as bad..

Kanye getting ostracized because of what he is doing -he is going against the grain

But tap dancing for Hillary and raising gender neutral kids to c00n for liberal zionist cacs shows selling out for money and opportunities

When the Mexican is not calling us “n—-a” , he’s calling black people “c00ns”

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Somebody make me understand. @Trece will
get banned and rightfully so.

He told the truth about himself and forgot about it years later when he engaged in racist fukkery.

Why Why Why is Nap not banned yet then:dwillhuh:???

He said with no gun to his head that he is NOT BLACK. Hell he was not even asked about his race when he said it. He just volunteered the info.

Years later he gets called out on it cause he loves to throw “nikka” around and he can simply say. .. “ I did not want people to know I was black on a hip hop site. But trust me I am black y’all”:troll:

So many people have been tripped up over there words from years earlier and have been banned but Nap is allowed to continue :mindblown: He freely goes around throwing around nikka when anyone else would be banned:mindblown:

Focusing on Trece for a minute ...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
this true? :dwillhuh:
Yes. With zero pressure on him he said this

1. not black but immediate family is from the islands...and I have a member of the family that people kinda assume is gay, but the culture definitely looks down on it.[\quote]

But then later he says. Oh I am actually black y’all. :troll:
Nobody else has gotten away with that.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That poster has to be on his agent shyt bc no way in hell should he feel emboldened enough to tell black people how to think and what perspective to have while simultaneously sounding racist asf.

once again this is coming from a Mexican
:gucci:
I've sat back and watched for years.
I've noticed there's several frauds on this site who for some bizarre reason engage in digital
black face.

shyt's weird.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
just goes to show you how much of an impact black culture has on the world and how other groups of people are obsessed with us

how many people are going to waste hours of their life posing as a completely different race on a website for years?
This. They go from post to post criticizing black people and talking derogatory but they claim to be so “proud” of their own race which you never see them display that same energy on their own sites and yet they will spend 90% of their social life and social media time trying to copy, critique, emulate or fit in with black people/black culture to the point where they flip in and out of character. Dude has been here for 8 yrs having an online identity crisis-that fake ass low riding cholo runt.