So we got Mexicans on the coli gotta saying nikka and calling us the black KKK...... @trece

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Someone give me a coli history lesson. Why is it always 2012 posters who are always on some :mjpls: shyt? what happened that year
Most posters that year came from sohh.

Sohh was very :mjpls:

I'm talking about a forum where most of the mods were questionable cacs and men hating feminist.

c00ning was done openly and white racism was generally accepted.

There were a bunch of posters who started a #pedoset and posted questionable images of underage girls, and they were allowed to do it, just to give you an example of the type of site it was.

That's about as brief a history lesson I can give.
:francis:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Look before you speak, instead of rushing into to defend these bytch ass racist cacs and nonblacks with their wanna be cac routines.
:unimpressed:

The black KKK??? Really :unimpressed:

bkkkhbkt0.png

:yeshrug:all you see are smilies and a screen when you quote a post.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:yeshrug:all you see are smilies and a screen when you quote the op post.
You’ve been here since 2012, and amazingly you don’t know how to click on an arrow to get to the original quote, look up a poster’s name and amazingly you don’t know how the “search” feature works
:patrice:
Ive been posting here since 2018 and I was able to check out that poster’s history in less than 2 mins by plugging in a few key words
:jbhmm:
Another victim of sudden onset cacnesia who forget how the internet works when it comes to racist identities- are you white or nonblack?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
“B-b-but NYC blacks allow Hispanics to say the n-word” :mjlol:

“B-b-but Tekashi” :mjlol:

@Nicole0416 :mjlol:
Didn’t want to be the one to bring it up bc we all need to be focused on this nonblack racist responding poster using the n-word, regardless of region but people need to be careful the type of vibe they put out here because ...
Dude was quick to boast about LA while indiscriminately using the n-word, for years in plain sight.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t want to be the one to bring it up bc we all need to be focused on this nonblack racist responding poster using the n-word, regardless of region but people need to be careful the type of vibe they put out here because ...
Dude was quick to boast about LA while indiscriminately using the n-word, for years in plain sight.
My problem is folks acting like this is a New York, or east coast problem, when it's not. The fact is that anywhere you go theres gonna be non blacks saying nikka, folks talking outta their ass or being disingenuous about the situation, while this Mexican clown is literally portraying a caricature of a black male, and is from Los Angeles where Black and Latino relations aren't the best. How should anyone feel about that? :francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My problem is folks acting like this is a New York, or east coast problem, when it's not. The fact is that anywhere you go theres gonna be non blacks saying nikka, folks talking outta their ass or being disingenuous about the situation, while this Mexican clown is literally portraying a caricature of a black male, and is from Los Angeles where Black and Latino relations aren't the best. How should anyone feel about that? :francis:
We’ve been knowing this. That’s why I just smh at the online capping, stunting and fronting. That’s a signal for overcompensation. Be the first ones talking about “it wouldn’t happen with us, we check yada yada ..” turn around and be the main ones violated. Don’t talk what you can’t back up. I’m from New York and you won’t see me using that word in here to respond to anyone with. Here it stands, a west coast white identified gutter bred Mexican been using it heavy unchecked, repping for the Mexican mafia which might as well be a subset of the aryan nation. That’s what happens when distractions stay on the wrong shyt. But I digress.
:yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the nerve of a fukkin mexican saying this shyt :dead:
But you and a few others were in the other thread caping heavy for the faux mili-asian using the term “n—a tamer” as if that shyt is common. Like that doesn’t lead to situations like this ..
:hhh::dead:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
But you and a few others were in the other thread caping heavy for the faux mili-asian using the term “n—a tamer” as if that shyt is common. Like that doesn’t lead to situations like this ..
:hhh::dead:
show me a post of me capng for spokesman.