So we got Mexicans on the coli gotta saying nikka and calling us the black KKK...... @trece

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Shut yo fakkit ass up.
Nothing worse than an uncle Tom ass bytch standing up for spics /cacs
Right! Notice how he’s the first one in the thread with the cape on instead of searching the history up for himself first to see what the deal is. Looking wild stupid right about now.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:unimpressed:

The black KKK??? Really :unimpressed:

bkkkhbkt0.png
:mjlol:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Right! Notice how he’s the first one in the thread with the cape on instead of searching the history up for himself first to see what the deal is. Looking wild stupid right about now.

Some one has the audacity to say something as stupid as calling black folks "black KKK" would get rocked in real life, that's why I hate these keyboard warriors :snoop:

And then you got ppl STILL caping for them?? :mindblown: shyt just makes my blood boil I swear, everything black folks go through and you wanna side with folks who would oppress us at the FIRST chance?? Uncle Tom's should all be murked slowly

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:unimpressed:

The black KKK??? Really :unimpressed:

bkkkhbkt0.png
Dude really tried it
You couldnt tell by cats using the term "nikka" so loosely.

:snoop:
Then he says this -

Nikka why the fukk are you negging me and what country have you been living in for the last 10 years..
:what:

Nikka just list your $15 lineup keep it moving and STFU

No one cares about your trash analysis

This isnt a hater thread

:camby:
Mexican was straight up wilding with the n-word.

Daps
Somebody make me understand. @Trece will
get banned and rightfully so.

He told the truth about himself and forgot about it years later when he engaged in racist fukkery.

Why Why Why is Nap not banned yet then:dwillhuh:???

He said with no gun to his head that he is NOT BLACK. Hell he was not even asked about his race when he said it. He just volunteered the info.

Years later he gets called out on it cause he loves to throw “nikka” around and he can simply say. .. “ I did not want people to know I was black on a hip hop site. But trust me I am black y’all”:troll:

So many people have been tripped up over there words from years earlier and have been banned but Nap is allowed to continue :mindblown: He freely goes around throwing around nikka when anyone else would be banned:mindblown:
one of the dumbest things I have ever heard in my life :mjlol:
he ain't black