So we got Mexicans on the coli gotta saying nikka and calling us the black KKK...... @trece

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:patrice:

Breh.. what goes around comes around in this life so these cats wishing death on those they disagree with had better chill...

Imagine 60 Obama supporters getting mowed down in cold blood and some racist cac talking about "why should I care"..
And here @Trece the Mexican defending historically racist Mexican street gangs back in 2017 after @Hennessypapi pointed this out:

Wait aint u a Mexican thats a member of a fundamentally racist gang (surenos or sur 13 hence trece in ur name) that ordered the ethnic cleansing of blacks in LA......?

Yeah... get the fukk out of here:camby:
@Trece response: going hard defending the racist Mexican mafia -
The fuk???
Ethnic cleansing?? :what:

The avenues were beefing with black folKs, everything else was standard gang territory shyt.. I knew Florencia and the only problems they had with black people was the east coast crips.. bUT that was just gang beef.. you watching to much history channel

Case in point after @Trece was exposed :
No fam...are u a sureno or a false claimer? Cuz if u are, u would know the mexican mafia called for war on blacks....

And yeah i know certain hoods have beef some dont with black gangs, its a hood by hood thing....but just being associated with that shyt is toxic......thats like saying hey im in the KKK but im not racist...

Wtf would a sureno want to be on this site fo
r:mindblown: id respect u more if u was just a regular mexican breh speaking his mind.....but u literally rep an organization thats ok with black genocide and siding with white supremacist gangs in jail...

Dude...gtfoh...ur pathetic trash...not only does the shyt u rep is fundamentally racist but u kill ur own people in the name of mexican pride.....i hope u dont wake up tommorrow ...take this neg and If i ever saw ur bald headed cholo ass on the street I swear on my mothers life id slam all the teeth in ur mouth down ur throat so hard ud be shytting it out for weeks.

:mjlol:bytch ass nikka said "black KKK" but he a sureno. Rot in hell punk
Trece talking about laying out a black poster after being called out-
in hell punk[/QUOTE]
Not a sureno, but I am going to let you keep making shyt up...
You ain't even from L.A. and why are you blaming me for thw got damn mexican mafia in jail -and if we ever met you getting laid out kid..

I are probably a fukking cac
(Interesting typo right here in light of recent events ^^^)

Welp.... now it makes sense that he uses the n-word, c00n and etc to mouth off his racism in black people’s discussions. Fuk up out of here @Trece

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Somebody make me understand. @Trece will
get banned and rightfully so.

He told the truth about himself and forgot about it years later when he engaged in racist fukkery.

Why Why Why is Nap not banned yet then:dwillhuh:???

He said with no gun to his head that he is NOT BLACK. Hell he was not even asked about his race when he said it. He just volunteered the info.

Years later he gets called out on it cause he loves to throw “nikka” around and he can simply say. .. “ I did not want people to know I was black on a hip hop site. But trust me I am black y’all”:troll:

So many people have been tripped up over there words from years earlier and have been banned but Nap is allowed to continue :mindblown: He freely goes around throwing around nikka when anyone else would be banned:mindblown:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Look at this excuse - wtf?? Fuk kind of way is a non-black person supposed to mean it?? He literally said the n- word. then you wonder why they were getting away with their undercover cac acts for so long. he shouldn’t be saying it. Not At all. Context doesn’t matter.
:picard: all i saw in the op was the screenshot. My bad

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
full
I know this is not a laughing matter but This gif gets me every time- that’s exactly how the scenario plays out
:deadrose: