So we got Mexicans on the coli gotta saying nikka and calling us the black KKK...... @trece

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
show me a post of me capng for spokesman.
You knew exactly who I’m referring to without me, even saying the name - save it.
And funny how you have so much to say with slick comments like this -
:dead:

But hey NY raised him, so yall gotta claim him. He came from yall:yeshrug:
But when there’s an actual Mexican in here that you can check for using the n-word you don’t say shyt directly to that poster and barely can put together a sentence to address it. What happened to all that vitriol that you usually bring- messicac is using the n-word at black people and it’s crickets from you when it happens
:gucci:
@Bolded
Aren't alot of u NY nikkas up there not even AA,:usure: if not just half AAs (Like you yourself who is a offspring of a AA dad and Trinidadian Mother) which alot of u halflings are alot of times known to identify more with ur non-AA side:mjpls:(exceptions of course as some half AAs side as AAs)

Of course "#AAgang" nikkas are not Gon have the same love for NY. As they do ATL,Chi, LA ,etc
tons of you guys r not apart of the gang:sas2:
Interesting - I guess when there’s an actual white race Hispanic you’re at a loss for words. K.

ask your fellow African or Caribbean black men that.

His name is Philippe Guambo
he is afro-latino, african or something. .

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
show me a post of me capng for spokesman.
Noticing the difference in your response on this subject
But rewind and you had this to say to a ny black poster

fukk all that, @HarlemHottie is a p*ssy she scared to come to AZ and get this work from my cousins:pacspit:
So a racist Mexican that you can’t @ doesn’t have to get that work
:mjtf:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Gotta throw a neg at this clown

Edit: how the hell is he in the green?

From what I gather from his post history he shyts on LeBron a lot and they've got never-ending stan wars going on in the Coliseum. It's an easy way to infiltrate just join a circlejerk, get your daps and rep up through that then once you get comfortable and start saying shyt that's out of pocket people won't even notice that you're out of pocket. To them that green number acts as sort of a verification or a validation that they're a good poster/not a troll because if they were bad posters or trolls the rest of the community would have dealt with them. Assumptions like that are why people shouldn't be putting all their faith in the rep system and why I'd recommend posting on mobile. You don't see any of that shyt and you can judge posts and posters by their content and not their ability to pander.

You’ve been here since 2012, and amazingly you don’t know how to click on an arrow to get to the original quote, look up a poster’s name and amazingly you don’t know how the “search” feature works
:patrice:
Ive been posting here since 2018 and I was able to check out that poster’s history in less than 2 mins by plugging in a few key words
:jbhmm:
Another victim of sudden onset cacnesia who forget how the internet works when it comes to racist identities- are you white or nonblack?

I didn't know this until now :ehh:. Also if you look at Trece's post history guy even went at Bron because Bron didn't have his father in his life as if that shyt has any correlation with LeBron's ability to put a fukking ball through a hoop. That's a violation especially considering the fact that the absence of black men in their communities and households is something that was by design. The fact that LeBron, and other black men, got caught up in that cycle isn't a defect on their part.

I hate Bron with a white hot passion but I have got to admit that a father in Brons life might have made him the GOAT. Dudes overall mindset is garbage.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Noticing the difference in your response on this subject
But rewind and you had this to say to a ny black poster

So a racist Mexican that you can’t @ doesn’t have to get that work
:mjtf:
You dumbass broad, I have no issue with @HarlemHottie that shyt was jokes . You grasping for straws. Man fukk out my face with this

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
You knew exactly who I’m referring to without me, even saying the name - save it.
And funny how you have so much to say with slick comments like this -

But when there’s an actual Mexican in here that you can check for using the n-word you don’t say shyt directly to that poster and barely can put together a sentence to address it. What happened to all that vitriol that you usually bring- messicac is using the n-word at black people and it’s crickets from you when it happens
:gucci:

Interesting - I guess when there’s an actual white race Hispanic you’re at a loss for words. K.
do you need attention this badly, do you not have a nikka in your life to give you that needed male attention to you?. Your mad because I dont post 10 long diatribes of shyt like you do:mjlol:

This is how I know you dont have anything to stand on your just throwing anything to use. As I said fukk out my face with this shyt.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I just used this GIF, but fukk it Imma use it again

giphy.gif
:deadmanny: what the story behind his "IN" gif never seen this one before