So we gonna ignore Royce White holding out?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What a p*ssy. Scared of planes? I'd understand if he actually was part of an air disaster or something. Man up nikka!

john madden is scared of flying as well

everyone has something they are literally scared of so im not hating,

im scared of heights but i know if i became a window cleaner id have to suck it up

this nikka royce white, at least suck it up for a few years and get that 2 mill then retire

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, when I watch that video...he's not cut out for this. He's not gonna play after his rookie contract.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:huhldup:Yeah whatever Houston does, as long as they dont hire that nikka to be his motivational speaker

I used to suffer really bad and debilitating anxiety. Like pills and panic attacks and all kinds of crazy shyt.

Then, you know, I manned up and started facing my fears. Most of anxiety is in your head and once you face your fears and STAY in the situation that causes the anxiety, you learn to deal with it, and then come out knowing that you'll be alright, and *poof* (yeah I said poof nikka) anxiety gone.

The team doesn't need to hire him a bus, they need to get him a therapist.

Same here, happened to me a couple years ago with heights, the nikka need to just pop some xanax for a while, while riding the planes. Then soon enough once he gets comfortable he'll stop thinking so much. They need to just flash some cash in his face, you told me I'd get millions to ride a plane and play in some games, sign my ass up.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw that mini documentary. Seems like a good dude and I'm rooting for him, but I don't think its gonna work out for him. He's not worth the trouble and unfortunately it doesn't look like he's gonna be able to show that he is worth it.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Highway_30: I'm most definitely* not AWOL... There are many things here ppl don't know, #Honesty is what I'm sticking with. @HoustonRockets "Luke 12:3"

@Highway_30: I'd waste my "Talent", to stand up for myself and what's right, regarding my health 10x's out 10. #Logical Player "Commodity" league.

@Highway_30: While #anxiety is the issue, the main piece of that isn't AIRPLANES, it's asking for support 4 my disorder thats consistent and fair.

@Highway_30: Again My "Anxiety" is not well but not BAD, my main WORRY is being treated as a digit instead of a HUMAN, in the case of my health.

@Highway_30: I informed the #Rockets of every practice I was going to miss. There were no unexplained misses.

@Highway_30: @darrenrovell You should feel an obligation to SUPPORT, when someone told you ahead if time. Sat in Chicago and was #TRANSPARENT everyone.

@Highway_30: To be clear!, my only reason for publicly speaking is b/c YOU were lead to think I was AWOL, False. The communication has been loud n clear.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
It shouldn't be a surprise to Houston. They knew this before they drafted him. I too suffer from an intense fear of heights, but for that NBA money and that groupie love not considering u r in the best airplanes money can buy i think i would just have to overcome my fear. What is this man gonna do if say the Rockets make the Finals one day and have to travel cross country. No way will they just let him play home games and drivable games.

I don't think he'll have to worry about that at all, lol. :pachaha:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
For those that have never seen an anxiety attack it is some really scary shyt. When I was in the army me and some friends that just got back from deployment went out to get a few beers and one of homies literally lost his mind.

:sitdown: I hate when nikkas post half stories like this. Tell us the rest motherfukker!