So we gonna ignore Royce White holding out?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Never heard of an NBA team's plane crashing before :manny:

But if one ever does, Royce will arrive at the arena healthy and ready to take on the other team 1 on 5.

Jokes aside, I watched that documentary and it's not just a fear of flying with this dude. He's full blown agoraphobic so the bus is just a small bandaid on a huge problem. Anytime he isn't in full control of a situation, he mentally feels like it is going to result in him dying helplessly so he is going to do whatever he can to avoid those situations.

At some point, the dude just needs to realize that all of the effort he is spending to make sure he keeps living and breathing is simultaneously PREVENTING him from living and breathing. Spending 100 years safely living in a storm shelter ain't life :manny:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:wtf:

This anxiety is about to make this nikka throw millions of dollars away. If I were him, I would tell them to have team doctors put me to sleep with some drugs before every team flight. Dude got a son too. At least do it for your son. His family lost for real.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Blaming the rockets wont make the situation better they will tell him to kick rocks and fill his spot on the roster with some one else

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
after watching the vid i hope dude gets help. cant live life like that. get him a shrink or something and just work with him everyday

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
But if one ever does, Royce will arrive at the arena healthy and ready to take on the other team 1 on 5.

Jokes aside, I watched that documentary and it's not just a fear of flying with this dude. He's full blown agoraphobic so the bus is just a small bandaid on a huge problem. Anytime he isn't in full control of a situation, he mentally feels like it is going to result in him dying helplessly so he is going to do whatever he can to avoid those situations.

At some point, the dude just needs to realize that all of the effort he is spending to make sure he keeps living and breathing is simultaneously PREVENTING him from living and breathing. Spending 100 years safely living in a storm shelter ain't life :manny:
See this is the thing and mos def why everyone else but Houston wouldnt touch him...

The way he was acting at that pre draft party was a huge red flag...He would probably have a melt down if he had to hit a game winning free throw and spazz out and run to the locker room...Or refuse to check in if he had to guard the other teams best starter...

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
See this is the thing and mos def why everyone else but Houston wouldnt touch him...

The way he was acting at that pre draft party was a huge red flag...He would probably have a melt down if he had to hit a game winning free throw and spazz out and run to the locker room...Or refuse to check in if he had to guard the other teams best starter...

That was the part that had me like :what: He's calling them a pack of wolves and these are people that like him and showed up at this party just because they want to support him and see him get drafted. How did he survive opposing schools fanbases if he's afraid of his own people?

Psychology isn't my field of expertise but something about these mental disorders doesn't sit well with me. They treat it like it's a handicap but I think a lot of these things are conditioned in people. I know a few people that are terrifed of pools and swimming but as kids, EVERYONE is terrified of it before they actually go in and do it. If you have parents or peer pressure that pushes you in, you get used to it and it's no longer a fear. If you are surrounded by coddlers and enablers, you are allowed to walk away from the pool with your tail between your legs and never overcome it. It makes me think that when Royce was young and had to deal with tough situations, his parents accepted that he was just "shy" or "not ready" or whatever for tough situations and always let him walk the other way when things got tough. By the time you're an adult, those things are such a part of you that you can't escape them even if you want to.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die

i dont think he has the problem during basketball games. that's his comfort zone. he actually steps up during crunch time. he woulda been a special player, that's why all this is sad.

oh well, at the end of the day he's just another light skinned nikka that needs to man up.​

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
woj with that ether :wow:

This public platform matters to White, and he needs to understand that despite his protests, he is indeed a commodity. When the risk outweighs the reward on him, he's gone – and probably gone forever in the league.
The NBA will never be played on his terms. Royce White isn't good enough, and the sooner he realizes it, the sooner he understands only he can save himself right now, the sooner he can maybe salvage a career that's already slipping away.