So we gonna ignore Royce White holding out?

Bezerk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe not as high maintenance, but his dumb ass was like "i just wanna play the three at the next level" :shaq:

i was a huge fan of him and baylor in college still am actually, but if you 6 11, thats some soft bytchmade shyt :merchant:

how you gon even come out and say you aint tryna play in the paint :what:

these big men want to be Kevin Durant so badly

Daps
Reppin
NY
They took him for 3 reasons:

1. he speaks so well. Seriously, people were fapping to how eloquent he sounded at the combine

2. he loves him some John Lennon

3. McHale. Him and Hoiberg are Country Club members, so he got the word from Fred and did him a favor. Besides, Mac probably sees Royce as PG of the future

The truth is that on and off the court, Royce has to be built around in order to get the most out of him. Even if he was placated, remember, he's from Minneapolis. He went to school at Minnesota and you know what happened? He fukked it up by being an idiot, so really you can't guarantee that shyt goes well even if you gave him a mansion on wheels.

:rudy: he's a SF

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Did he catch planes in college?
No, thats why he played where he did, he was actually going to play for Kentucky but couldn't due to his anxiety. I don't understand what his problem is, just take a fukk-load of xanax when you get on the plane, you're gonna fall asleep and wake up fine
:rudy: he's a SF
Hes a pointforward/powerforward breh

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think there may be a tad bit of overreaction in this thread...

and lol @ Perry Jones. Dude's soft as a falling leaf. No thanks.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Royce White needs to stop being Coddled, and being told he has some crazy disease...and man the fukk up. Its anxiety...not cancer

:manny: just my opinion. Prob wouldnt make a great therapist

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
He's gonna have to man up. Like...dude. Its fukking flying. If you die, you die, motherfukker. You're gonna die someday anyways. I hate motherfukkers with anxiety like that. I had bad anxiety when I was younger. Then one day its like, what the fukk is my problem? Billions of people have died before I have. A whole load of them were p*ssy ass bytches. Am I gonna be scared of some shyt they went through my entire life? Something thats inevitable?

nikka, ride the fukking plane. Close ya eyes. Listen to some music. Stop being a fukk. :stopitslime:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: Remember when Joe beat the fear out of Mike to get that money.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They took him for 3 reasons:

1. he speaks so well. Seriously, people were fapping to how eloquent he sounded at the combine

2. he loves him some John Lennon

3. McHale. Him and Hoiberg are Country Club members, so he got the word from Fred and did him a favor. Besides, Mac probably sees Royce as PG of the future

The truth is that on and off the court, Royce has to be built around in order to get the most out of him. Even if he was placated, remember, he's from Minneapolis. He went to school at Minnesota and you know what happened? He fukked it up by being an idiot, so really you can't guarantee that shyt goes well even if you gave him a mansion on wheels.

That team had final four potential with him, Mbakwe, Sampson and Williams (plus the developing PGs) but everyone went out of their way to fukk it up.

:laugh:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
this dude will be good i believe in him :myman:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
He's gonna have to man up. Like...dude. Its fukking flying. If you die, you die, motherfukker. You're gonna die someday anyways. I hate motherfukkers with anxiety like that. I had bad anxiety when I was younger. Then one day its like, what the fukk is my problem? Billions of people have died before I have. A whole load of them were p*ssy ass bytches. Am I gonna be scared of some shyt they went through my entire life? Something thats inevitable?

nikka, ride the fukking plane. Close ya eyes. Listen to some music. Stop being a fukk. :stopitslime:

:what: