So we gonna ignore Royce White holding out?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to suffer really bad and debilitating anxiety. Like pills and panic attacks and all kinds of crazy shyt.

Then, you know, I manned up and started facing my fears. Most of anxiety is in your head and once you face your fears and STAY in the situation that causes the anxiety, you learn to deal with it, and then come out knowing that you'll be alright, and *poof* (yeah I said poof nikka) anxiety gone.

The team doesn't need to hire him a bus, they need to get him a therapist.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly id let hi keep sitting and just play terrance more. they took a flier on him and it didnt pan out. i'd let him sit and work on his disorder and provide him docs and counseling and wouldnt sign him until he was ready.

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA
For those that have never seen an anxiety attack it is some really scary shyt. When I was in the army me and some friends that just got back from deployment went out to get a few beers and one of homies literally lost his mind.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And to think they took this nikka ahead of PJ3. Perry Jones can at least play small forward and is more versatile and most importantly not high maitenance.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
And to think they took this nikka ahead of PJ3. Perry Jones can at least play small forward and is more versatile and most importantly not high maitenance.

I'm a HUGE Perry Jones fan, but even I can say this isn't true. Royce is more versatile as a player than Perry Jones. He does more. The problem with Royce is that he needs to be on a team that will use him to that degree. He'll never be on a team like Iowa State's again where he has free reign to do whatever (unless McHale plans on building around him and we just don't know it yet)

In reality, they're both SF's but they both need to lock down a position permanently in the league. Royce won't be able to be a SF in the NBA because he's too big even though he has the skill set. Perry's probably better off at SF because quite frankly he's too timid to play the 4. He's proven that.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm a HUGE Perry Jones fan, but even I can say this isn't true. Royce is more versatile as a player than Perry Jones. He does more. The problem with Royce is that he needs to be on a team that will use him to that degree. He'll never be on a team like Iowa State's again where he has free reign to do whatever (unless McHale plans on building around him and we just don't know it yet)

In reality, they're both SF's but they both need to lock down a position permanently in the league. Royce won't be able to be a SF in the NBA because he's too big even though he has the skill set. Perry's probably better off at SF because quite frankly he's too timid to play the 4. He's proven that.

Im sure you've watched White more than I have so i'll take your word for it. Still a bad pick as of right now and Jones has more value right now imo. It's gonna be very hard to trade a guy with mental issues. Imagine if he played for your squad and tried to bus to games against Utah and Detroit etc., it's a distraction for a coach because sometimes you have 3 away games in 4 nights and most times those places will take too long to get to by bus.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

maybe not as high maintenance, but his dumb ass was like "i just wanna play the three at the next level" :shaq:

i was a huge fan of him and baylor in college still am actually, but if you 6 11, thats some soft bytchmade shyt :merchant:

how you gon even come out and say you aint tryna play in the paint :what:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Im sure you've watched White more than I have so i'll take your word for it. Still a bad pick as of right now and Jones has more value right now imo. It's gonna be very hard to trade a guy with mental issues. Imagine if he played for your squad and tried to bus to games against Utah and Detroit etc., it's a distraction for a coach because sometimes you have 3 away games in 4 nights and most times those places will take too long to get to by bus.

Oh trust me I was stunned when Perry fell as far as he did over a meniscus that didn't even keep him out of Summer League.

What probably sold Houston on White's condition was Hoiberg. He probably told Morey and Mac that White never missed a game in spite of his disorder and from a disciplinary standpoint he didn't cause trouble.

I don't even think McHale's that worried. He loves PF's like White. He's been trying to mold a new one since he couldn't work with Love anymore.