So we gonna ignore Royce White holding out?

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Basically if the Rockets didnt take him he wasnt even gonna be a first round pick..gotdamn

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
go to Denver breh, they just legalized the cure to anxiety.
smokey.gif

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It shouldn't be a surprise to Houston. They knew this before they drafted him. I too suffer from an intense fear of heights, but for that NBA money and that groupie love not considering u r in the best airplanes money can buy i think i would just have to overcome my fear. What is this man gonna do if say the Rockets make the Finals one day and have to travel cross country. No way will they just let him play home games and drivable games.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
What a p*ssy. Scared of planes? I'd understand if he actually was part of an air disaster or something. Man up nikka!

Its not just the planes, that nikka was just crying and shyt for no reason soon as the video came on. You can tell he's was raised thinking that shyt is okay.Fathers Raise your sons. :smh:

Born in Minneapolis, White traces personal battles with anxiety to a basketball practice when he was 10 years old. One day during wind sprints, he witnessed his best friend collapse and begin drooling from the mouth. He rode in the ambulance as paramedics rushed his friend to the hospital to save him from a cardiac abnormality. White fears conditioning runs to this day. He was diagnosed with general anxiety disorder in 2008. White continues to wake up 3 or 4 times a night.

:what: fukk nikka wouldn't have made it down here watching nikkas get burnt and shyt. His friend didn't even die:smh: