So we gonna ignore Royce White holding out?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smh @ this nikka in elementary school making paper airplanes then being shook of flying them

teacher turns around and catches him red handed with the :merchant: face and a paper airplane in his hand

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There has to be something missing here. I don't understand why he is complaining about the Rockets when it sounds like they have made accommodations to help him deal with his anxiety. I've dealt with anxiety before (nothing severe) and plenty of people deal with it as well. Not trying to minimize what he's going through, but something just isn't adding up.

Unless, like a few people already said, he is just used to being coddled. I read that he has flown before so its not like he can't get on planes at all.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
imagine dude having to like make the game winning free throw

dude gonna be :dead: at half court having a heart attack nd shyt

Commentator: royce at the line, trying to tie the game. Wait............THERE IS FECES RUNNING DOWN ROYCE WHITE'S LEG! THE ROCKETS NEED A TIMEOUT!:bryan:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
"Well now the communication's there and there's still a problem, right? That means the problem isn't us. The problem is the art of the business, right? At no point will I compromise my health in the interest of business."

Dawg... He really is crazy. How is the business a problem when it's been run the same way for 60 plus years and you're just an anomaly? He's really not right in the head.