So we gonna ignore Royce White holding out?

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
stop trollin

How is he trolling? If you can't fulfill all the expectations of a job, find another one.

I'm sorry, I don't feel bad for him like most people on this board. As far as his condition, I empathize, but when it extends to him being an NBA player I don't feel sorry for him ONE BIT. You picked this career knowing that you were going to have trouble. Sounds a tad bit selfish on his part. Houston got swindled.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Dude is so fukkin good.. I'm not a Rockets fan but just as a fan of the game I'm pissed that he's not showcasing his talent...

Future 30 for 30 episode :aicmon:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Houston Rockets' Royce White ready to walk away from NBA - ESPN
Houston Rockets rookie Royce White says he is prepared to walk away from the NBA.

Speaking in an interview with ESPN's Colleen Dominguez, White said he was going to meet with general manager Daryl Morey on Monday to discuss his situation with the team.

White
White

The Rockets have said they intend to fine White for every day he remains away from the team or does not attend sessions with a therapist arranged by the team. The Houston Chronicle has reported the Rockets have no plans to trade or release White.

White, the 16th pick in June's draft, has remained absent from the team in a dispute over how the Rockets are helping him confront his anxiety disorder.

White, who has yet to play in a game, did not attend Monday's game against Miami, Tuesday's practice or Wednesday's game with New Orleans. He says on his Twitter account that the Rockets have been "inconsistent" in helping him.

The Rockets (4-4) face the Trail Blazers (3-5) at Portland on Friday night.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Why did he even attempt this route to play ball? This shyt had to be predictable on his part. He fukked up. He's not going to get the professional relationship with any team that he wants thats going to accomodate him.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know to expand on this,. In life we all have tramatic experiences that can affect our everyday lives but you can't let it dictate your life. I know most mental issues we have probably aren't as deliberate in as Royce mental condition but they are what they are, and you cant let them stop you from living your life. This guy is letting his disorder negate his skills in life, and this wont also hurt him but his family and the ones who depend on him to provide. Its like if you dont do it for yourself, at least find the strength to do it for the ones you love.

This shyt is already about to ruin his professional life, how will he prevent from ruining his personal life(any further in the future).

The best thing for him would be for the Rockets to release him and let him get the help he needs.

Not being in the NBA isnt going to be the end of his life. I wish him the best of luck in life, and hope he gets the help he needs to conquer this obastacle. This thing is a lot bigger than sports.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Should have just stayed at Iowa state for another year

Damn Royce suck it up for a year then retire

What you gonna do for money

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And I agree if he was like Lebron and signed a contract to only play home dated some team would accommodate that even for half a season

Remember how roger Clemens only had to be in the clubhouse when he was pitching?

Royce white has proven nothing

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
And I agree if he was like Lebron and signed a contract to only play home dated some team would accommodate that even for half a season

Remember how roger Clemens only had to be in the clubhouse when he was pitching?

Royce white has proven nothing

Different sports and Roger didn't get those kind of accommodations until he was 20 years deep into his career.