So we gonna ignore Royce White holding out?

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As talented as dude is, you have to ask how long is Houston gonna put up with him?

If i'm Houston I'd hate to cut dude & he goes somewhere else & beast or something

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I was on homie side once I saw the mini doc

But Houston needs to wash they hands.

They wasted a pick on this nikka

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
As talented as dude is, you have to ask how long is Houston gonna put up with him?

If i'm Houston I'd hate to cut dude & he goes somewhere else & beast or something

He doesn't wanna play in the NBA. He doesn't wanna play in D-League. That motherfukker couldn't even bear to be in a gym with a bunch of people that love him on the best night of his life.

I just don't think he wants to be with the Rockets. fukk em. McHale could have made him a star too.

Ol Dale Harding from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest ass nikka

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
if there was a way to buy him out of his contract, I would do that. fukk this dude. I am very sympathetic to his mental illness, but this is professional basketball. You have to be an adult.

If he doesnt want to play in the NBA, then abdicate your spot and let someone else who would relish the chance step in and play.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Come home to Minny Royce we will take care of you :bryan:

:rudy: I don't want that fukkboy here. You think he has anxiety now. Wait til he has to practice against Pek.

What sucks the most is that there will be another guy with some issues, some mental shyt, some baggage, something he can better manage, but nobody will wanna draft him, so it's gonna wind up leading to people covering that shyt up til they make it in the NBA. Lots of closet retards now because of Royce

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
http://www.nba.com/2012/news/12/30/royce-whites-statement/index.html

We say there is such an unknown element to mental health in this country, due to the number of people who are not diagnosed. This element also makes it a tough demographic to support.

I agree.

However, it saddens and frightens me to know that in this situation all the decision makers involved have been informed of all the medical dynamics, and yet still refuse to adhere to medical sensibility. In hindsight of the recent tragedies in this country, that had mental illness variables, you would think it would encourage people to act more proactively in that arena. You would think that decision makers who are not well informed about mental health, would take the consultation and recommendation of those who are. You would think we would start to do everything possible to not let the tragic consequences befall us first, before we ask the logical question, "why?", "who knew?" "how could we have helped?. Why not take a proactive approach of "who knows?" "how can we listen?", "how can we support now?"

I do wish to play, but I only intend to do so with the collaboration and recommendation of trained professionals. The purpose of a doctor's confirmation is to ensure that health decisions are made in the sole interest of health and not conflicted with business. My only hope is that decision makers involved realize that doctors are the only logical source to decide action.

There is an admitted lack of knowledge on behalf of the Rockets and the NBA, it becomes transparent as they choose to forego the knowledge of trained professionals and make independent decisions for something as complex as mental health without consulting any doctors. The Rockets have told me in recent conversations that it is their right to decline even their own doctors' recommendations. The concept of not listening to medical consultants in medical situations is alarming. It is also alarming that a player is susceptible to fines for simply adhering to the recommendation of doctors.

It is true that accommodating mental health can be very tough and complex, however, sometimes the only reasonable solution to doing what is right is doing what is tough. To portray that the Rockets have been supportive to me is fundamentally incorrect.

The information that the Houston Rockets have publicly presented about this situation has been extremely misleading and a lot of times totally inaccurate. An image of support has been presented by the Rockets, but the only logical support here would be listening to the recommendation of the medical professionals involved. That has not totally happened here. I have chosen to not play, because the doctors and I believe it to be unsafe for unqualified Rockets front office personnel to make medical decisions, as they are not mental health professionals.

Did this son of a bytch just compare going to D-League to the Newtown school shooting?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I've gone from sympathizing with dude to wishing he would just quit the league. The way he's acting is unprofessional. He's unproven talent but he wants to act like he Jordan. At this point I say fukk him. Go play in the YMCA league :pacspit: