So we gonna ignore Royce White holding out?

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Royce White's battle with Rockets over anxiety disorder could cost him NBA career - Yahoo! Sports

Thought this article was a good analysis of the situation

Even after all accomadations the Rockets have made for him and the fact they even took the chance in picking him he's shown an unwillingness to cooperate, at this point it seems like he wants to become on advocate for his illness rather than a ball player. Eventually this story and his message will fade whereas if he became a a ball player he'd have a wider platform, more credibility, and be a bigger inspiration in spreading his message.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
damn he just earned a spot in the tough break nikka thread.
I saw a couple of his games last year, and it seemed like he could;ve been a pretty good to great player in the nba. I used to be a little anxious when flying, but once i read about how turbulence works and the physics of flying i'm much more comfortable flying now.
But i think flying is the least of his problems. Couldnt believe how scared he was to join his family in the draft day party. Its not as if the whole school was there, looked like no more than 50 people. And they were probably mostly family and friends. God forbid if he had to get interviewed by the ny or philly media.

plus if he doesnt make it in the nba its not like he could play in europe or china :russ: nikka would prob ask for a boat to get to those countries

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
funny how this shyt got too much for him once he was sent to the d league

It does seem weird how his "medical condition" took a turn for he worse once he left the pampered NBA life for the D-league. Where was all this "art of the business" non sense comments/tweets before you were sent down?

concise

Veteran
Daps
See this is the thing and mos def why everyone else but Houston wouldnt touch him...

The way he was acting at that pre draft party was a huge red flag...He would probably have a melt down if he had to hit a game winning free throw and spazz out and run to the locker room...Or refuse to check in if he had to guard the other teams best starter...

:what: This sounds like all kinds of crazy.

Such a shame we'll never see a Dennis Bergkamp in the States since everything is spread so far out. :ohlawd:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just find it hard to have sympathy for this dude... and thats not to belittle his issues.

It has more to do with him throwing an AMAZING opportunity out the window.. because Im 100% confident the Rockets would do whatever it takes to find this kid the best help money can buy.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I just find it hard to have sympathy for this dude... and thats not to belittle his issues.

It has more to do with him throwing an AMAZING opportunity out the window.. because Im 100% confident the Rockets would do whatever it takes to find this kid the best help money can buy.

His disorder doesn't excuse his other stupid behavior, so even if he got all the help and could fly as a stoaway you'd still have to worry about him.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Royce White says he won't play for Rockets' D League team, citing "unsafe" atmosphere of team officials making mental health calls.

In statement, White says he wants to play, but only "with the collaboration and recommendation of trained professionals."

White says HOU has only given an "image" of support, & provided info that is "extremely misleading, and a lot of times totally inaccurate."

nikka it's basketball, not stunt work

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I aint got no sympathy for this dude. The Rockets might not be the innocent saint in this situation and share some blame, but it's like Royce doesnt even want to meet the Rockets at least halfway on this situation.