Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
452550415_10168947300425181_716086763229977852_n.jpg

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps

Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.

Trump has also been generous with the Clinton Foundation, donating at least $100,000, according to the non-profit.

If we're going to be transparent for transparency's sake.

Like Donald Trump himself, the Trump campaign’s new national finance chairman has a long history of contributing to Democrats — including Hillary Clinton.

Private investor Steven Mnuchin, Trump’s new campaign fundraising guru, has contributed more than $120,000 to a mix of Democrats, Republicans and bipartisan political groups since 1995, a Center for Public Integrity analysis of Federal Election Commission and Center for Responsive Politics data indicates.

Trump is the definition of #bothsides.

"Well, if I ever ran for office, I'd do better as a Democrat than as a Republican," Donald Trump told Playboy in 1990. "And that's not because I'd be more liberal, because I'm conservative. But the working guy would elect me. He likes me."

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dead: Like some Blank Check 2 shyt.

Ole girl flip that little ass check in millions like a decade and change later.

On another note, Trump is a confused dikkhead that used to be a Democrat, have libertarian attire, and doubles down on Republican babble while trying to put the battery in these MAGAts to get stomped the fukk out, just to steal their hard earn moonshine money to fukk up another business venue.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
:dead: Like some Blank Check 2 shyt.

Ole girl flip that little ass check in millions like a decade and change later.

On another note, Trump is a confused dikkhead that used to be a Democrat, have libertarian attire, and doubles down on Republican babble while trying to put the battery in these MAGAts to get stomped the fukk out, just to steal their hard earn moonshine money to fukk up another business venue.

Nah, Trump has motive. He's purely grifting lol. The real agent of chaos at play.