So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:childplease:

If you would have typed in something more legible, then I would've would have properly responded.
Fixed, since you want to be a stick-in-the-ass grammar Nazi.
I was alluding to the unnecessarily rude tone that your post conveyed, friend.
It would lead one to believe that you are somewhat bothered. So tell us, art thou upset, friend?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Anyone trying to tell someone they can't claim a ethnicity that they have legitimate ancestry of is a sure fire fakkit

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Fixed, since you want to be a stick-in-the-ass grammar Nazi.
I was alluding to the unnecessarily rude tone that your post conveyed, friend.
It would lead one to believe that you are somewhat bothered. So tell us, art thou upset, friend?

bytch, at least anyone who read my post knew what I was saying, so your corrections was unwanted and invalid :umad:

You originality typed some slick ass shyt which I have absolutely NO idea what u were TRYING to say, and now u want to show how smart you are by fixing my post yet my point still came across. :pachaha: :umad:

"No games outchea" :dahell: :wtf: :what: is that shyt really?? Bleh, come back next time when you really got something to really say fukkboi :umad:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Anyone trying to tell someone they can't claim a ethnicity that they have legitimate ancestry of is a sure fire fakkit
You are what you are dude.

That pick and choose bullshyt doesn't fly with me.

If a half white/half black person say they are white and just white. I'll tell them the same shyt. Your ass ain't white, you're mixed.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
But according to your dumbass she is black?

:pachaha:

Mariah is mixed, but she looks a lot closer to white than she does black, but dudes like you are borderline retarded.
You confused little fukkwit. How many times I have to either you before you get the point?

Like I told @Spoonz, you don't call yourself black but keep using "nikka" in every other sentence like u try to relate.

"You black and white and trying to live a nikka's life" is the perfect example of people like u, fukkboi. :umad:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You confused little fukkwit. How many times I have to either you before you get the point?

Like I told @Spoonz, you don't call yourself black but keep using "nikka" in every other sentence like u try to relate.

"You black and white and trying to live a nikka's life" is the perfect example of people like u, fukkboi. :umad:
You're in here calling Mariah Carey black.... A woman that has a white mother and a mulatto father and who could easily pass as a white woman.

but I'm the confused one? :dwillhuh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You are what you are dude.

That pick and choose bullshyt doesn't fly with me.

If a half white/half black person say they are white and just white. I'll tell them the same shyt. Your ass ain't white, you're mixed.

Why do you care? "Mixed" isn't an ethnicity and doesn't connote any kind of culture or history. It's their privilege. You sound salty and insecure.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But according to your dumbass she is black?

:pachaha:

Mariah is mixed, but she looks a lot closer to white than she does black, but dudes like you are borderline retarded.

Friend, I am very dissappointed in you today

:beli: What is next? Barack is not a Black man? :beli:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
bytch, at least anyone who read my post knew what I was saying, so your corrections was unwanted and invalid :umad:

You originality typed some slick ass shyt which I have absolutely NO idea what u were TRYING to say, and now u want to show how smart you are by fixing my post yet my point still came across. :pachaha: :umad:

"No games outchea" :dahell: :wtf: :what: is that shyt really?? Bleh, come back next time when you really got something to really say fukkboi :umad:
:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

I feel like Im in an exchange with an old head who is new to computers and constantly upset about the poor choices he's made in life, So I'll treat you as such:

-Read your post breh, you came off strong as fukk for little to no reason whatsoever.
-:dead: and :deadrose: are used to convey the sentiments of amusement towards the post that was quoted; I am laughing at how serious you are taking a thread who's entire purpose is to entice this reaction out of people like you.
-"No games outchea", when read aloud, should easily be recognized as "No games out here" with a drawl towards the last two words. A slang phrase stating that you seem quite serious and frustrated. Get it now pops? How old are you?