So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Well it only makes sense not to let ANY guy regardless of race around the kids. Plus it's disrespectful to their father and dangerous.

:heh:

So the father is still around?:ohhh:

That sucks, that means he punishes any potential boyfriends when its time to get it in.:sadbron:

I 100% respect not letting dudes around the kids though....:salute:wish more chicks did that.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m7a0tdCJ9u1qcfae8o1_500.gif

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
So the father is still around?:ohhh:

That sucks, that means he punishes any potential boyfriends when its time to get it in.:sadbron:

I 100% respect not letting dudes around the kids though....:salute:wish more chicks did that.

LOL I'm really only talking to this dude. Nothing is official and I'd really rather have that old thing back :to:

While he made some piss poor decisions while married :mjpls: he's a great father....

eta: after what happened with that football player and his seed more females needs to be cautious of new nikkas #nonewnikkas

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
thatssotrue_5745_1332366135.gif

Shhh everything's gonna be alright :pachaha:

:to: You know how many squat challenges i've participated in? How many magic booty grow oils i've rubbed on these cheeks? I prayed to god for a bubble (after praying for world peace of course). Nothing worked. :sadbron:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:to: You know how many squat challenges i've participated in? How many magic booty grow oils i've rubbed on these cheeks? I prayed to god for a bubble (after praying for world peace of course). Nothing worked. :sadbron:

:dead:
In my experience nothing works better than some gold ole backshots
Hop to it :obama:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Who fukking cares about the bytch's body and looks, she aint checking for your black ass, and is a ghettogagger for white men. She said her self in this thread she aint lettin no nikka around her kids but let some dusty ass Sandusky around hers, so that says alot about one of ur female coli bytch.

:dead: :deadrose:
No games outchea.