So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
So we gonna open pandoras box and start revealing everyones aliases now? :leon:

Let's leave that to the gay trolls and nikkas posing as women. Not the young GOAT dropping plat threads left and right drawing traffic and putting ad money in your pocket

You activated this alias for me personally after I PM'ed you one day anyway, remember? :youngsabo: Let me carry TLR to the promised land for a little while, we all can enjoy the ride :smugbiden:
Coli Weirdos

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You're in here calling Mariah Carey black.... A woman that has a white mother and a mulatto father and who could easily pass as a white woman.

but I'm the confused one? :dwillhuh:
ANd yet she and Obama identifies themselves as black.

It's not acknowledging the slave law, it is what they identify with, rather they be white, black, or mixed. However, the ones that do identify themselves as black, are the ones who receive the most flack from everyone. :why: If they want to be identify as black, then so what? :birdman: Real black people ain't gonna beg for their acceptance, if they want to then there isn't a damn thing you or anyone else can do about it.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Okay ponder this, little man. You and a bunch of other dudes were laughing your asses off about Robin Thicke calling his son black.
He had a kid with a mulatto chick so by your logic he has every right to call his blond haired, blue eyed, pale as fukk son black.
I wasn't the one laughing my ass off, go back and check again. IF the kid grows up and identify himself as being "black" then it shouldn't be of NO concern to people he doesn't know.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

I feel like Im in an exchange with an old head who is new to computers and constantly upset about the poor choices he's made in life, So I'll treat you as such:

-Read your post breh, you came off strong as fukk for little to no reason whatsoever.
-:dead: and :deadrose: are used to convey the sentiments of amusement towards the post that was quoted; I am laughing at how serious you are taking a thread who's entire purpose is to entice this reaction out of people like you.
-"No games outchea", when read aloud, should easily be recognized as "No games out here" with a drawl towards the last two words. A slang phrase stating that you seem quite serious and frustrated. Get it now pops? How old are you?

Aint no one got time for any guessing games fakkit, you should've conveyed what you were trying to say initially, not using some ghetto slang, which I don't even know what the fukk you were coming from.

Keep it stepping fakkit. :camby:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
I wasn't the one laughing my ass off, go back and check again. IF the kid grows up and identify himself as being "black" then it shouldn't be of NO concern to people he doesn't know.

So you think it's fine mixed people are taking black people's place?
LOL fine you stay losing, but don't come crying to me when you dark skinned folk's lives become meaningless.
You see mullatos are already viewed as better and more important than dark folks.
And the face of the average black person will soon become something nearly indistinguishable from white.
And again I'll laugh when you say "damn I shoulda listened to that nikka Spoonz on the internet" :sadbron:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
So you think it's fine mixed people are taking black people's place?
LOL fine you stay losing, but don't come crying to me when you dark skinned folk's lives become meaningless.
You see mullatos are already viewed as better and more important than dark folks.
And the face of the average black person will soon become something nearly indistinguishable from white.
And again I'll laugh when you say "damn I shoulda listened to that nikka Spoonz on the internet" :sadbron:
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Aint no one got time for any guessing games fakkit, you should've conveyed what you were trying to say initially, not using some ghetto slang, which I don't even know what the fukk you were coming from.

Keep it stepping fakkit. :camby:
This is a sensitive scorned nikka right here :what:
You shouldn't have gotten so defensive over that, or anything in this troll thread at all.

You need a drink fam. Your ebt will come back soon.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Adopt the racist standards used to oppress you, brehs.

One drop rule was made so mixed people that looked white could not claim to be white. The Obama looking mixed person could not pass as just white. They would either be seen as mulatto or just black . The one drop rule only effectd mixed people that looked white

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
One drop rule was made so mixed people that looked white could not claim to be white. The Obama looking mixed person could not pass as just white. They would either be seen as mulatto or just black . The one drop rule only effectd mixed people that looked white

@Brooklynzson is that true?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the fail safe black test is given by the police.
they never get it wrong.
280k184.jpg

Last edited: