So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

illadope

きんが
Daps
@LegendNas fukk outta here ya lame ass mark, calling me a simp when your ass on here begging me to give out her personal info for whatever reasons. Lets also not forget you losing your mind when I posted that ho's phone number and how you kept hitting her up cuz you caught some feelings. Dont even bother responding because youre just going to fabricate some stupid shyt.

Daps
Another one of my topics going straight to the top of the hottest threads list :pachaha:

Nigras caping at warp speed, low key race wars, jealous irrelevant :flabbynsick: posters wondering why they can't do it like me, the new alias hotness, lames claiming they hate threads like these but can't stay out of them not to make several posts :whew:

I'm carrying TLR on my back, already the best alias to ever do it. Thank Me Later c00ns. I'm giving this board life until the king returns. This is chess not checkers bytch nigras :yes:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@LegendNas fukk outta here ya lame ass mark, calling me a simp when your ass on here begging me to give out her personal info for whatever reasons. Lets also not forget you losing your mind when I posted that ho's phone number and how you kept hitting her up cuz you caught some feelings. Dont even bother responding because youre just going to fabricate some stupid shyt.

aite then breh

post the Pm from me begging you for Phoenix Knightly's personal info

come on there champ....the COLI is all ears :popcorn:

don't get mad and destroy your ex girlfriend's car again breh breh :lolbron:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is it stupid to say a woman who's only a quarter black should not be considered a black woman?

Rihanna is a quarter white. Does that make her a white woman or does that only apply to black people because you are still stuck on that one drop rule BS?

WARNING!!! MAN IS ABOUT TO SPEAK RATIONALITY AND LOGIC TO A WOMAN!!! WARNING....Woman may use shame tactics such as "Your gay" "your obsessed with me" instead of responding to each point

This is why I was clowning you before about the Higher Learning comment I made. Of the few women on the Coli, you yourself aren't exactly helping the stereotype by like the others never being in there as if you cannot be rational at all. I can guarantee my entire account you do not know the entire history of race and genotype.

The only thing that is making you hesitant about calling her Black is the blonde hair....before you say the obvious, yes if i saw someone like Mariah Carey on the street I would assume they were white from first glance, but when I found out the race of a parent, then it would be different how can you call someone with a Black parent, white?

So since you most likely believe the same thing for Obama.....then explain to all of us how do you feel with TI having 2 black parents but having the same skin tone as Barack?

:troll:

As I stated in another thread, i guess we gotta wait a couple generations for Mariah's kids to keep procreating with dark skinned people so that the "blackness" keeps spreading around so she can past the 3/4 border needed to get to the Black Level :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Another one of my topics going straight to the top of the hottest threads list :pachaha:

Nigras caping at warp speed, low key race wars, jealous irrelevant :flabbynsick: posters wondering why they can't do it like me, the new alias hotness, lames claiming they hate threads like these but can't stay out of them not to make several posts :whew:

I'm carrying TLR on my back, already the best alias to ever do it. Thank Me Later c00ns. I'm giving this board life until the king returns. This is chess not checkers bytch nigras :yes:

:lolbron: