So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
You confused little fukkwit. How many times I have to either you before you get the point?

Like I told @Spoonz, you don't call yourself black but keep using "nikka" in every other sentence like u try to relate.

"You black and white and trying to live a nikka's life" is the perfect example of people like u, fukkboi. :umad:

Okay ponder this, little man. You and a bunch of other dudes were laughing your asses off about Robin Thicke calling his son black.
He had a kid with a mulatto chick so by your logic he has every right to call his blond haired, blue eyed, pale as fukk son black.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Okay ponder this, little man. You and a bunch of other dudes were laughing your asses off about Robin Thicke calling his son black.
He had a kid with a mulatto chick so by your logic he has every right to call his blond haired, blue eyed, pale as fukk son black.

Robin Thicke can't decide that but the boy has every right. I guarantee as he gets older his eye and hair color will change and his hair will krink up.

A girl I went HS with, who looked totally White, would always tell me she was Black. I couldn't believe it til I went to her bday party and saw that her family was 80% Blacks and creoles. They acted like typical nikkaz and there wasn't nothing vanilla bout it.

Judging someone by their phenotype is the most faulty logic and direct evidence of a dumb nikka.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Guess it's safe to say this thread aint bout me anymore...

B77fx.gif

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Why do you care? "Mixed" isn't an ethnicity and doesn't connote any kind of culture or history. It's their privilege. You sound salty and insecure.
Again you are what you what are. Nothing can change that.

So if a mulatto says they are white. What happened to their black ancestry? It disappeared? It just vanished? Why ignore half of what you are?

Friend, I am very dissappointed in you today

:beli: What is next? Barack is not a Black man? :beli:
He is not. He is half East African/half White American.

Why follow a rule that was created to help white supremacy?

White people created the one drop rule, because they believed that black blood was inferior. The whole purpose of it was to keep the white race pure. They disqualified any one with mixed ancestry from being white. So they treated black blood as a contaminant. Why would anyone that knows the history behind this old slave law still follow it today?

This is the biggest reason out of several why I don't call mixed people black.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Guess it's safe to say this thread aint bout me anymore...

B77fx.gif

You not feeding us, we tryna :eat:

Again you are what you what are. Nothing can change that.

So if a mulatto says they are white. What happened to their black ancestry? It disappeared? It just vanished? Why ignore half of what you are?

Maybe in whatever context they mentioned being White, mentioning their Black side wasn't pertinent. If you're biracial and at a event talking about Black heritage there is no point in mentioning your other ancestry. Saying you're Black or White isn't wrong, you are. They don't have to tell us every time race is brought up. There are tons of Black folk who look more "White" than Biracial folk. It's pointless to monitor and dictate who can do what with their heritage.

Last edited:
Daps

So we gonna open pandoras box and start revealing everyones aliases now? :leon:

Let's leave that to the gay trolls and nikkas posing as women. Not the young GOAT dropping plat threads left and right drawing traffic and putting ad money in your pocket

You activated this alias for me personally after I PM'ed you one day anyway, remember? :youngsabo: Let me carry TLR to the promised land for a little while, we all can enjoy the ride :smugbiden:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
So we gonna open thdoras box and start revealing everyones aliases now? :leon:

Let's leave that to the gay trolls and nikkas posing as women. Not the young GOAT dropping plat threads left and right drawing traffic and putting ad money in your pocket

You activated this alias for me personally after I PM'ed you one day anyway, remember? :youngsabo: Let me carry TLR to the promised land for a little while, we all can enjoy the ride :smugbiden:
Nah, i ignored your pm and someone else activated it. U good, Shoot me some bread in Gta tho