So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I just realized you can google Coli usernames and hit that image search :youngsabo:

Nice butt PK :krs: Thought I came up on some nudes :ohlawd: But you do look like Skylar Diggins :whew:

Yo, almost every post you've had in this thread had to do with pics or lack thereof :russ:. The fact that the frustration sent you googling usernames just killed me breh

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
grab00679.jpg

Skylar_Diggins_20130521022034_320_240.JPG

Negative.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
I just realized you can google Coli usernames and hit that image search :youngsabo:

Nice butt PK :krs: Thought I came up on some nudes :ohlawd: But you do look like Skylar Diggins :whew:

I dont have any ass pics up here :merchant: Post the pic you talmbout plz.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to yell "nein" in my Hitler voice when one of them tried to touch the fro :whoa:
:russ: me and my sister used to do that when we were children. Old white woman came to touch our hair and we were like :pacspit::ufdup:
The only countries you have to worry about are Ireland and Eastern European countries.
That includes Eastern Germany, don't go there

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
:russ: me and my sister used to do that when we were children. Old white woman came to touch our hair and we were like :pacspit::ufdup:

That includes Eastern Germany, don't go there
:russ: They be bold has hell with it too! I'll be standing in line waiting to get some food then I'll feel a German man or woman do the equivalent of a "root check". :why:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Who fukking cares about the bytch's body and looks, she aint checking for your black ass, and is a ghettogagger for white men. She said her self in this thread she aint lettin no nikka around her kids but let some dusty ass Sandusky around hers, so that says alot about one of ur female coli bytch.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
Who fukking cares about the bytch's body and looks, she aint checking for your black ass, and is a ghettogagger for white men. She said her self in this thread she aint lettin no nikka around her kids but let some dusty ass Sandusky around hers, so that says alot about one of ur female coli bytch.
:dahell: Well it only makes sense not to let ANY guy regardless of race around the kids. Plus it's disrespectful to their father and dangerous.

:heh:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Breh, it ain't that serious. I like to look at beautiful women. I'm not in anyone of these girls inbox, I assure you.

Two of those pics aint me :russ:

:stopitslime: