So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
some dont understand that being in europe that majority military dudes out their want them german females :manny:

if not them their are other varieties too get too :manny:

tumblr_m6963vFN8k1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

not only that my time out their they love them black dudes :banderas:
females were tossing that pie at ease at me and i was like :damn:
and them cac's dont get as much love so they :angry:
so they go for them single one's on post instead :yeshrug:

:ufdup: should of drove too italy where i was at could of been :blessed: with greatness :ahh:

oh well i'll see you when u take that hop though :win:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
not only that my time out their they love them black dudes :banderas:
females were tossing that pie at ease at me and i was like :damn:
and them cac's dont get as much love so they :angry:
so they go for them single one's on post instead :yeshrug:

:ufdup: should of drove too italy where i was at could of been :blessed: with greatness :ahh:

oh well i'll see you when u take that hop though :win:

The German females out here be on the prowl, Twan. It's crazy...Black dudes out here can seriously :eat: well if they find the right one.

And you're right, some of the dudes be :shaq2: but for the most part the ones i've met have been pretty cool. The older German men be trying to hard to be "down" :dahell:. Had to yell "nein" in my Hitler voice when one of them tried to touch the fro :whoa:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The German females out here be on the prowl, Twan. It's crazy...Black dudes out here can seriously :eat: well if they find the right one.

And you're right, some of the dudes be :shaq2: but for the most part the ones i've met have been pretty cool. The older German men be trying to hard to be "down" :dahell:. Had to yell "nein" in my Hitler voice when one of them tried to touch the fro :whoa:

i know that was why i said :damn: i had 2 trying too get a 3 some with me i was like :whew: but turned them down was kind of shook after watching hostel the same day :smh:

i mean some of em look good though :noah:

ya them german men be strong arming females :laff:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
i know that was why i said :damn: i had 2 trying too get a 3 some with me i was like :whew: but turned them down was kind of shook after watching hostel the same day :smh:

i mean some of em look good though :noah:

ya them german men be strong arming females :laff:

:russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

germany is safe for brothers?

aint there still a few portions of the country on the :salute: tip?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Supporter
Daps
germany is safe for brothers?

aint there still a few portions of the country on the :salute: tip?

Near the bases it's completely safe for yall. There's an endless supply of German females willing to do whatever it takes it to get some american D.

Ehh...Some of the really old German folks are kinda iffy but for the most part they aren't on that :salute:. lol.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I just realized you can google Coli usernames and hit that image search :youngsabo:

Nice butt PK :krs: Thought I came up on some nudes :ohlawd: But you do look like Skylar Diggins :whew: